Zoom is one of the best platforms for business partners and schools in joining meetings which the platform provides videotelephony and online chat services. However, zoom meeting Joining can be possible in 4 ways such as with the Zoom app on your desktop. Also, though a link via your email invitation or from the Zoom website and via a Telephone dial-in. when you join a Zoom Meeting hosted by another user you will be considered an attendee that could be scheduled. Mostly the meetings are scheduled basically for business partners far away or Distance schooling.
Zoom Meeting Joining can allow users to join a meeting with various steps such as clicking on the Zoom link provided by the meeting host. However, after joining a meeting you can also invite others if it an online platform that others could join. By just clicking on the icon saying invite other participants and share screen with others that joined the meeting. By sharing a screen, the host needs to allow you to share your screen in the meeting which the host can stop on your screen share.
How to Join a Zoom Meeting?
Zoom meeting joining requires a Device such as Mobile phones, Desktop computer or iPad, and an active internet connection. However, if you joining from your computer you might need to download the Zoom App or use your web browser to access the official website. The platform saves a lot of costs and provides an easier navigational mode for the user to have a meeting online. Here are a few steps on how to join a Zoom meeting;
To Join with the Zoom App;
- Open the Zoom App on your desktop or Mobile phone.
- At the homepage click on the Start Zoom
- Then Sign In on the right-side menu and enter your USQ username and password.
- Click on Join and enter the Meeting ID. And choose whether to come into the meeting with your audio or video-enabled or disabled.
- You will receive an email invitation from the meeting host.
- Click on the link in the email which you could join via PC, Mac, iOS, or Android.
- You will be directed to the meeting immediately.
From the Zoom Website;
- Launch any web browser from your device.
- Go to www.Zoom.us the official website.
- Click on the Zoom Account Sign on button
- Sign in with your username and password then click on the My Meetings Tab.
- And click on the Meeting link that you want to join.
Is Zoom Joining Meeting for free?
Zoom offers a full-featured Basic Plan for free for every user on the platform to enjoy the Meetings benefit. However, for the Free features, you can’t get an unlimited meeting and selected people could participate in the meeting. Also, for advanced features that mostly use in schools and big enterprise users need to subscribe for a premium service with Zoom.
Zoom meeting Joining allows users to enjoy the unlimited video and audio-video meetings from anywhere and stay connected. However, platform unifies communications, customer care. Conference meetings and collaboration endpoints.