Zendesk Inc is a customer service software that provides cloud-based customer assistance. This aids faster and easier communication between customers and businesses. This is an international company that has offices worldwide in Singapore, Tokyo, Dublin, Madison, London, just to name a few. Zendesk is popularly known for its symbol as ZEN which was listed on the New York stock exchange. And its headquarters is in San Francisco.
ZEN was established in 2007 by mikkel svane, Alexander Aghassipour and Morten Primdahl. It was first started in Denmark Copenhagen. This was ideal from the previous working experience they have encountered several issues regarding customer tracking and incident reporting software. The major products and technology that Zendesk uses to run their customer platform are.
- Help Center.
Zendesk Web Portal
As a user when you access the zendesk.com portal you can access all the products, pricing, solutions, resources, and you can even use a demo. When you click on the demo menu on the top menu section. In other to gain full access to their services you need to sign up for an account.
Zendesk Sign up
Here are steps to guide you through the sign up process. If you are new to this platform you can read through our sign up steps below.
- Launch your web browser and enter the URL as www.zendesk.com in the address bar section of your browser.
- Click on the login icon in other to access the sign up page. The login icon is at the top right section on the home page. Which is the first tad on the list.
- Click on the New to Zendesk icon just below the login under where you see Don’t your company
- Now enter your email and your preferred password you want to register with and click on the next icon.
- Enter the name of your company, select the number of employees you have, and click on the next icon
- On this page, you have to enter your full name, mobile number and click on the next icon.
- Enter a team name, select the size of your team, and your preferred language.
- Click on the next icon and wait until your account is up.
New users who just completed the sign up process are given a free 30days trial. You can extend your subscription plan when you click on the buy now icon. When you sign up on this portal you can access customers service-related tools such as.
- Self Service.
- Apps and IIntegrations.
- Ticketing Workflows and Efficiency.
- Localization and Branding.
- Advanced Settings.
All of this is to give your customers the best satisfactory service. There is also a get-started tip for new users to learn more about zendesk.com in 5 steps.
If you have completed the sign up process. You can always make use of the below Zendesk login steps to access your account. This is fast and easy when you have a good internet device and a web browser.
- Run your web browser and enter the URL as www.zendesk.com in the address bar section on your web browser.
- Click on the login icon at the top right section on the home page.
- Enter your company name and click on the login icon.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on the sign in icon to access your account.
You can always log in to your account via a web browser or the Xendesk mobile app for mobile phones and tablets. But be careful with your password and other login information. The is to stop unauthorized users from gaining access to your account.