What is YES first Preferred Credit Card? This is a multi-faceted credit card offering that offers services like travel, reward points, entertainment, and many more. With an annual fee as low as Rs. 999 you can get this service. It has an excellent card for people who want to earn decent reward points. However, it is one of the best reward points programs in the market right now.
The first preferred credit card offers 8 rewards points on every Rs.200 spent on all categories. Also, you get 4 reward points for every Rs.200 spent on select categories and 5x reward points on the first 3 transactions. As a cardholder, you can redeem the rewards earned on your YES FIRST Preferred credit card to purchase an item from their rewards catalog. Aside from that, you can book a flight ticket/hotel stays and movies through their website.
However, yes bank yes first preferred credit card comes with a membership renewal fee of Rs.999. the card also comes with an extensive benefits package that includes dining, travel, and entertainment. And, the reward points on every transaction are quite on the low side. The documentation to get this card is very simple. You will be asked to submit some documents like proof of salary, employment/proof of business details, 2 passport size photos, and a signature-bearing national identity card.
Yes Bank Preferred Credit Card Eligibility
For you to be eligible for YES first preferred credit card there are some requirements needed. So when you have these requirements it means you are eligible. Now, let’s take a look at the eligibility below.
- You must be within the minimum age of 21 years to a maximum of 60years
- You have to be a salary earner or a self-employed
- You must have a minimum net salary of INR 2 lakhs per month or income tax returns of INR 24 lakhs and above.
However, the preferred card is also available even if you don’t have a fixed deposit of INR 3, 00, 00, and above. Now, nothing is stopping you from visiting your nearest YES BANK branch to apply.
Features of Yesbank Preferred Credit Card
YES, first preferred credit card has lots of amazing features, the credit card has significant rewards and benefits that will help you save the more you spend. However, let’s take a look at the features below.
- You get an attractive interest rate on revolving credit of 3.50% per month
- you get an 8 rewards points for every INR 200 on all categories other than select categories
- preferential foreign currency markup of 1.75% only
- 4 complimentary airport lounge access per calendar year outside India
- 25% discount on Bookmyshow, up to INR 250 per month
You also get 2 complimentary airport lounge access per calendar quarter at airports in India for primary Card members.
Yes First Preferred Credit Card Benefits
Now that we have taken a look at the features of this credit card, let’s now take a look at the benefits as well. These benefits are what the customers stand to enjoy when they become card members.
- Complimentary priority pass membership and 4 complimentary visits is provided in a year for the primary cardholder.
- 15,000 welcome reward points are given to the customer on their first transaction
- Customers can earn up to 20,000 bonus reward points if he/she has spent Rs.7.5 lakhs or more on each anniversary year.
- 10,000 reward points can be earned on each renewal
- There is a fuel surcharge waiver that is provided at al fuel stations across the country for transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.5000.
- There is an instant EMI feature on this YES BANK credit card
They also have special events and performance assistance, movie tickets assistance in Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, and New Delhi along with flower and gift delivery. Automobile assistance is provided as well.