How do I recover My Yahoo Mail Password or how do I reset my Password? If you have a Yahoo Mail Account and you’ve forgotten your password. You can visit the official Yahoo Password Recovery Page to recover your password. However, if you don’t exactly know how to recover your Yahoo Password, read through this article for steps and guidelines to follow. Meanwhile, Yahoo Mail is one of the best web-based email service providers in the world a large number of users. The email service provides its users the opportunity to connect and communicate with their friends, family, and loved ones with ease.
However, as a registered user of the email service, one of the credentials needed to successfully access your account is your password. Your Yahoo Mail password provides you access to all Yahoo Services and also helps to protect your account from a third party. If you have forgotten your password, you will need to recover your password unless you won’t be able to access your account. To recover your password, you can visit the Yahoo Recovery Page through your web browser or through your mobile device. Check out the next outline to successfully recover your password through the Yahoo Mail Recovery Page.
Yahoo Mail Recovery Password
It is vital to Recover your Yahoo Mail Password as this will enable you to access all Yahoo services and benefits. To recover your password, you will need your email address or the mobile number connected to your account. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Open your Computer web browser.
- Visit the official website log-in page of Yahoo Mail.
- Enter your correct Yahoo Mail Account username and tap on continue.
- On the next page, click on FORGOT PASSWORD.
- Your Yahoo Mail Phone number will be shown on the next page.
- Tap to confirm the mobile number displayed.
- A verification code will be sent to your Mobile device.
- Enter the code sent to your mobile number.
- Then, confirm your Humanity by taking the reCAPTCHA Test.
In order to complete your Yahoo Mail Password Recovery, click on continue and proceed to create a strong and unique password that you can remember. Note; after recovering your Yahoo password, you can add a recovery email or mobile number to help protect your account and also to be able to recover your account with ease next time.
How do I Change My Yahoo Email Password?
If without forgetting your Yahoo Mail Password, you can change your password using either your mobile or desktop application. It is advisable to change your password regularly as this will help secure your account from others. In this section of the article, we will be providing you with steps and guidelines to change your password through your computer and through your mobile device. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow.
How to Change your Yahoo Mail Password on Desktop
Changing or resetting your Yahoo Mail Password through your Desktop application is easy and simple to go about. To change your password using your computer, you will need to visit the official website of Yahoo. Below are the steps and process to follow;
- Go to the official website of Yahoo and log in to your account.
- Tap on the name and select Setting from the drop-down menu.
- This will take you to the Yahoo Mail page, tap on ACCOUNT INFO.
- At the left side of the next page, click on ACCOUNT SECURITY.
- Select CHANGE PASSWORD and click on it.
- Enter the new password you want to use in the field provided.
- Confirm the password entered by re-entering it.
- Lastly, tap the blue continue button below the page to save your new password.
To change your Password through your Mobile device, you can follow the next outline below this write-up.
Change Yahoo Mail Password Through Mobile Device
Using your Android or iOS device, you can change your Yahoo Mail Password but you will need to download and install the app on your device. Note that; it is possible to change your password through your mobile device’s web browser. However, using the mobile app is easy and faster. Here are steps and guidelines to follow;
- Download and install Yahoo Mail App on your device.
- Open the app on your device and tap on MANAGE ACCOUNTS.
- Choose Account Info from the options provided.
- Tap on the Security Settings and enter your password if prompted.
- Now, tap on Change Password.
- Two empty files will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter your new password and re-enter the password for confirmation.
- Finally, click on continue to save your password.
There you have it. The above steps and guidelines show you the right process on how you can change your password using your mobile phone either Android or iOS.