What actually is the Xfinity email all about?
Well, this emailing service just seemed to have popped out of nowhere and is suddenly being one of the best email services out there. It can do about a hundred features that other email services out there can do and so much more. The Xfinity became the new name of the former email service called Comcast email. The Xfinity basically does the same thing the Comcast email previously did and it is self satisfactory as there is no difference between the both of them. It is safe, reliable, and trustworthy to the netizens who use it for their businesses and personal purposes.
Basically doing the same thing that the Comcast email services, it can also access other accounts as well as manage your payments, your Wi-Fi network names and password, and many more. The Xfinity email service gets its own upgrade at intervals and there has been a recent update to it. Due to the request for additional security, the company has added a new checkbox in your android phone within the Xfinity Connect email settings portal which will enable and disable any access to third-party email programs.
How do I sign up for the Xfinity Email?
If you want to sign up for the Xfinity email, it is very easy to do so as there are no difficult processes to follow in order to access it. If you want to sign up for the Xfinity Email, you can access it through the website or you can download the app from the Google Play store or the App store. Follow the steps below to sign up for an Xfinity email:
- Go the app or you visit the website at https://login.xfinity.com
- Click on the ‘Need other option’
- Next, you click on the option ‘Create new profile’
- Click on the mobile number or Social security number
- Enter your mobile number and click on continue
- You will be sent a code
- You can enter any necessary information that is being asked
Once that process is complete, you have successfully created an account that you can use at any time. It is however an unfortunate thing that it cannot be accessed by all the countries in the world. Some countries don’t get the privileges of the Xfinity email.
How to set up the Android Email app for Xfinity Email
If you want to set your Android device for the Xfinity email, you must check the Checkbox in your Xfinity Connect email settings to enable your security toggle before setting up your Android for the Xfinity email. Follow the step-by-step instructions on what to do.
- Tap the Email app on your phone
- Tap on Other to set up an email account
- Enter your email address and your password on the Account setup screen
- Click on Sign in
- Enter your Xfinity password and select Sign In
- You will be asked to verify your sign in. Tap on More Options for other ways you can verify
- Select the Receive a code by text message option and enter the code
- Once you are signed in, you should wait for your email to load.