Am sure most of you are making use of the Apple Tv and you will agree with me that it is one of the best streaming devices available right now. Why can’t I login to Apple Tv? It is one of the most frequently asked questions for those who are unable to have access to their Apple TV to stream videos, browse photos and also play video games. Well, this will get all the answers to your questions in this article.
For some reason, a lot of people who have the Apple TV cannot sign in to watch shows and movies from Apple TV+. If this is happening to you then you need to continue reading this article. It is easy to set up the Apple Tv app and start watching right away. Once you open the app on your smart TV or streaming device you can easily explore the app and browse movies and TV shows as well.
However, if you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, or even an Android device that supports QR scanning. You can sign in using your device camera to scan a QR code that appears on the screen. Once you can log in into your Apple Tv just know that there is a lot of entertainment waiting for you.
What Shows are for Free on Apple TV?
After sorting the issue of why can’t I login to Apple TV, you might want to know the shows that you can watch for free. There are lots of amazing shows and movies to enjoy on the Apple streaming service. Whether you paid for Apple TV+ or you are taking advantage of the free trial there are still plenty of other shows you can watch for free on your Apple TV.
How to Sign in to the Apple TV App?
The process is very simple and straightforward, you just have to follow these steps below and you are good to go.
- First, you have to open the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device
- After that navigate to the settings
- Select Accounts then select sign in
- Follow the onscreen instructions
However, you can sign in manually and then follow the onscreen instruction to enter your Apple ID.
How do I Create an Apple TV Account?
If you haven’t created an Apple Tv account then you are missing out. The reason why most people want to create an Apple Tv account is so that they can watch their favorite TV shows and movies on their compatible devices with the Apple Tv app. So if you want to an account just follow these steps below.
- Open the Apple TV app if you are making use of an eligible Apple device
- Choose the Apple TV+ Originals tab
- Then select sign in and start the free trial
- Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use in purchasing things
- If you don’t have an Apple ID choose to Create New Apple ID
- If asked, confirm your billing information and add a valid payment method.
After that choose to confirm and then agree to the terms and conditions. Now you can watch all your favorite TV shows with your friends, and family.
What Should I do if I can’t Login to my Apple TV?
Like I said earlier, why I can’t login to Apple TV is the most frequently asked question. Not being to login to your Apple TV means you cannot access your favorite movies or watch TV shows. Well if you want to fix this issue all you need to do is follow these instructions below.
- First, restart and reset your Apple TV
- On Apple TV go to settings and then click on Restart
- After restarting your Apple TV, check if the problem is still there
- If the issue is still there. Just disconnect all cables from your Apple TV and connect then after 30 seconds
However, if you want to try restarting your router all you have to do is press the power button on it and wait for 30 seconds before you turn it back on.