Whatsapp has always been a mobile-first messaging app on mobile devices. This makes the app feel more secured since you can only use it on your mobile device. Most users think they can only make use of this app on their mobile device. But the good news is that they have finally released Whatsapp web which is the web version that can be used on PC.
This enables users to connect their mobile device and computer together and chat with friends using their PC. Though there are other alternatives where a user can make use of this messenger on his or her PC. But this is with the help of emulators such as Andy emulator and Bluestack emulator. But still, this can never work like whatsapp web whereby a user can connect this mobile messenger to his PC without login out or verifying his mobile number via SMS.
Whatsapp web is a PC extension of that enables users to make use of the app on their PC. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your device and your computer. Users can also see all messages on both mobile device and PC. Any action the user takes on his or her mobile device will apply to the web version and vice versa. Whatsapp is capable of syncing on cross platforms such as.
- Windows phone
whatsapp web doesn’t require a user to create another account. When a user makes use of this app on his or her PC or mobile device they are simply accessing the same account on both devices. Users can’t create an account with Whatsapp web.
The main aim of Whatsapp web is that it allows users chat with friends on whatsapp on their PC. If the user Smartphone has no internet data connection whatsapp web will not work. This is because the web version allows messages to sync from their mobile device to their PC via a web page. The user needs an active internet connection on his or her mobile device.
Advantage of Whatsapp Web
- A user can download any files which he or she receive from other users to his or her PC. This makes it easy for the user, he doesn’t have to transfer the file to his PC any longer.
- The user is allowed to remotely log out from browsers.
- No App needed all you need is a PC and a web browser installed on it.
- The user will have a better keyboard for typing and a bigger display for better view when chatting
How to Use Whatsapp Web on Pc
The only requirement here is that you need to have your mobile device connected to the internet as well as your PC. Without the internet connection, whatsapp web can’t sync message from your phone to the pc. Here are the steps to make use of whatsapp web.
- Launch your web browser on your PC and enter web.whatsapp.com in the url bar.
- Then check the box to keep you sign in if you are making use of your personal PC.
- You will a message below the QR code on how to access whatsapp web menu pending on your mobile phone.
Android users: open the app _ menu_whatasapp web.
Blackberry users: open the app_ chats_ menu key_ whatsapp web.
Windows users: open the app _ menu_ whatsapp web.
NokiaS60 users: open the app _ menu_ whatsapp web.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile camera after you have clicked on whatsapp web on your mobile phone.
- After scanning the QR code it will automatically trun on whatsapp web on your PC.
You have now paired whatsapp web on your mobile device with your PC. You have to stay connected with internet data on your PC and mobile device in order to make use of whatsapp web.
So with the above steps you can just sit beside a desktop or laptop and go ahead to enjoy your chat in a big screen and with a dedicated keyboard on your PC. This is one features that other mobile massager has never done before.
What’s QR Code
this is a 2D barcode usually in a squeal from with series of information that can’t be seen or understand by the normal human eye. The QR code can only be seen by the QR barcode reader that has a lens more like a camera. Mobile devices can also decode the information on the QR code if the necessary software is been installed on the mobile device.
QR code is been used as an authenticating system to verify your mobile device. Without scanning this code with your mobile device you won’t be able to gain access to the web version of this awesome massaging app.