“Wells Fargo Propel review” On the contrary, the Wells Fargo Propel Credit Card which is also popularly known as Wells Fargo American Express Card happens to be a card that helps cardholders earn points unlimitedly as you use your card for purchases. Meanwhile, it also stands out to be a card that charges cardholders no annual fee.
Furthermore, Wells Fargo and the American Express are two different banks but the Wells Fargo Propel Card is created by the Wells Fargo bank. Moreover, the Wells Fargo bank is a bank that lets you have access to varieties of banking features like Personal Banking, Small Business, Commercial, Financial Education, Banking and credit cards, Loans and Credit, Investing and retirement, Wealth Management, Billing statements, and Payments, Arbitration and a lot more.
Wells Fargo Propel Credit Card Benefits
However, if you get this Wells Fargo travel Card, you will earn 20, 000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months. Moreover, the 20, 000 bonus points stand out to be a $200 cash redemption value. Meanwhile, some other benefits you enjoy while you have this card are:
- You stand a chance to earn 3x points on eating or ordering in gas stations and rideshares.
- Also, you will earn 3x points on flights, hotel, homestays and car rentals, and popular streaming services.
- You earn 1x points on any other purchases
- The bonus points you earn from the Credit Card do not expire.
- It has no foreign currency conversion fees attached to it.
- No limitations to the number of points you can earn on a daily basis.
- It has a cell phone protection which protects your cell phone from damage or theft.
- It has no intro APR on purchase and balance transfers valid for the first year from account opening.
Since the Wells Fargo rewards points value is 1 cent, you stand a chance to earn 3 cents per dollar in value the more you purchase an item using your Wells Fargo Propel Credit Card. However, to take advantage of the Credit Card, all you need is to apply for a card using the Credit Card application page.
Wells Fargo Propel Card Application
However, the Wells Fargo Amex Propel Credit Card application requires you to exceed the age limit required. Meanwhile, if you are applying, you must a valid ID. Because your Id number will be needed when you intend to finish your registration. After that, then follow the registration steps that will be listed below:
- Visit the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card application page.
- On the application page, choose if you are a Wells Fargo customer.
- On the next section which is the personal information section, you will be asked to enter details like First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Suffix.
- The next section will be asking you about your address information like your Home / permanent address, address line 2, City, State, ZIP code.
- Scroll to the next section and you will be asked to enter details like Email address, Phone Number.
- Also, enter your Social Security Number / ITIN, Date of Birth, Mother’s maiden name, and country of citizenship.
While you fill out these details correctly, go through the terms and conditions of the Wells Fargo American Express Credit Card. After agreeing to the terms and conditions of the card. Then, scroll down and click on the “Continue” button to proceed further with your application.
Learn More About REI Credit Card – Apply for REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard | REI Credit Card Login
Wells Fargo Propel Login
However, the Wells Fargo Propel login page stands out to be an authorized page that is basically created for cardholders. So they easily access and manage their credit card account online. Meanwhile, some easy steps on how to gain access to your Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card account will be listed below:
- Visit the Wells Fargo Propel login page
- Navigate to the login page and enter your username.
- Enter your password also
Then lastly click on the login button below to gain access to your Wells Fargo Propel Amex Credit Card account online. Meanwhile, the more reason why this Wells Fargo American Express Credit Card login is important. It’s compulsory whenever you intend to redeem points, check your account balance, or make an online payment. However, there are other amazing credit cards for which you can also apply for like Chase Freedom Unlimited, Ollo Rewards Mastercard, American Express Credit Card, and more.