If you have completed the signup process above. You can always access your account using the Wechat login steps below. This is only for registered users, so if you haven’t signed up for an account you can follow the signup steps on my previous article. Now let’s get started with Wechat login steps.
- Download the WeChat app on your device and launch the app.
- Click on the login icon, select country/region, enter your mobile number and password.
- Go through all the information you entered to be sure they are correct and then click on the login button.
Users with incorrect Wechat login information won’t be able to access his or her account. Make sure all information you enter in the login page are correct including mobile number.
Wechat Web Login
This is a mobile messaging and video calling app the runs only on mobile devices such as android and iOS. The app is built strictly for mobile devices as there is no version of the app available for PC. wechat doesn’t operate on a web platform like facebook that also has a mobile app.
The wechat team has come out with a version for web which is called Wechat Web. This is not a app but a web platform that sync with your mobile phone. User can send messages make video call and lot more with Wechat Web platform. This is just like Whatsapp Web but let’s get started on how to use the web version of this app.
- Turn on your PC and run any web browser app on your pc.
- At the url bar enter the web address web.wechat.com in the address bar.
- On your mobile device click on the plus icon “ + “ and click on scan QR code or bar code.
- You can Scan barcode that’s displayed on or PC. Align QR bar code within frame to scan properly.
By scanning the Wechat QR code we automatically sync your account on the web page. You can view all contact on your list on the web platform and start sending unlimited messages including media files.