Are you a foreigner looking for Unskilled jobs in Canada that offer visa sponsorship? If this is your question, then you have clicked on the right post. While many employers in Canada hire skilled foreigners to work in a particular field. There are still some jobs that require little or no skills and they offer visa sponsorship.
Thousands of foreigners apply for these unskilled jobs and they earn about $34,613 annually. In Canada, the recruitment agencies stated that there is a scarcity of jobs in the unskilled work field. The Canadian government is looking to hire thousands of foreigners to work in the unskilled work field. Also, fill their vacant posts. This is a great opportunity for immigrants who want to work and live in Canada.
List of Unskilled Jobs in Canada
Foreigners who have no professional skills and they want to live and work in Canada are in luck. This is because the Canadian government is looking to recruit millions of foreigners to fill the vacancy of unskilled jobs in Canada. Here is a list of jobs that require no little or no skill:
- Meat butcher
- Factory Worker
- Crop harvester
- Driver helper
- Night auditor
- Facilities maintenance
- Line cook
- Truck driver
- Warehouse worker
- Poultry farm worker
- Fish cutter
- Kitchen helpers
- Cloth factory worker
- Food counter attendant
- Construction worker
- Room attendant
And much more. You can use your web browser to search for jobs that foreigners can do that offer visa sponsorship
READ MORE: Canadian Government Jobs For Immigrants
What Is The Annual Salary For Unskilled Workers in Canada?
|Jobs||Annual salary CAD|
These are the annual salaries of unskilled jobs in Canada. You can check on the Job listing website to search for jobs and apply to their official websites.
How To Get an Unskilled Job in Canada That Offers Visa Sponsorship
There are multiple ways foreigners can secure an unskilled job that offer visa sponsorship in Canada. Foreigners can start their search by looking through some job listing websites. You can also find an unskilled job with the help of a recruitment agency.
Foreigners can apply for unskilled jobs to work and live in Canada. Applying for a work visa in Canada is not an easy process as it can take up to five years for your visa to be ready. Immigrants must meet all the requirements for them to qualify for the visa sponsorship.
If you have families or friends who live in Canada, you can contact them to connect you with employers who want to hire immigrants to fill unskilled work posts. You can also tell them to notify you if there are any job vacancies in Canada
Furthermore, the employer must provide valid reasons to the Canadian government why they need to employ this immigrant. Applicants must also provide proof that they are financially stable by providing their financial history.
Requirements And Qualifications To Apply
To be eligible for an unskilled job in Canada, some requirements need to be met. These requirements. without this requirement, foreigners are not eligible to apply for a job in Canada. Here is the requirement, applicants must meet:
- You must be fluent in French and English
- Applicants must not have any criminal record
- Provide a bank statement showing that you are financially stable
- Provide your high school diploma
- Applicants must be between the ages of 21 – 39
- You must fit the description of the job
- You must have a valid passport and other important documents
If you are a foreigner wishing to apply for an unskilled job that offers visa sponsorship in Canada. There are certain steps you must take to secure an unskilled job in Canada.
- The employer who wants to hire a foreign worker must have an LMIA-this document is very necessary for an employer who wants to hire an immigrant to work for them. This document is very hard to get because the Canadian government believes that local Canadian can fill the job post
- The immigrants applying for an unskilled job must have all the necessary documents and must fill the requirement. They must provide important documents like their educational background, financial statement, IELTS test scores, and other
- Foreigners must find an eligible employer who wants to hire them for an unskilled job post. You should search for employers who have hired foreigners in the past and offer them visa sponsorships.
And that is all. Securing a job in Canada is very good because most immigrants earn up to $30,000 as their annual salary which is much compared to their home country. However, it can be quite difficult for foreigners to obtain a job that supports visa sponsorship. Though, they can secure a job.