Wondering what a Twitter Hashtag means? Twitter hashtag is written with a # symbol, is used to indicate topics on Twitter. Twitter hashtags help the platform users to find hot topics that they find interesting. This functionality was created on Twitter to help users easily indicate and find the topics they would like to engage in. People use hashtags to indicate and making use of hashtags is completely free for all users. When you make use of a Twitter hashtag in your public tweets, it will then be linked to all the other tweets in which it is included. The hashtag becomes automatically clickable once you tweet it.
To create a Twitter hashtag, you would need to put the pound sign (#) before the phrase, and avoid using other punctuations or space. For instance, #puppiesarecute.
Twitter Hashtag Use
If the hashtags are not placed in the right form, they won’t be functional. So make sure to use it properly. People use hashtags to categorize tweets by their keywords. Below I will be listing Twitter hashtag practice;
- Use the hashtag symbol (#) before the key phrase or word in tweets to categorize the tweets and help show more of tweets.
- Tapping on Twitter hashtagged phrase in a tweet shows other tweets with the same tag.
- They can be included in anywhere on a Tweet.
- Words that are hashtagged and become popular are Trending Topics on the platform.
- Do not use many hashtags in a particular Tweet.
Twitter Hashtags can make you really popular if they start Trending and you would wonder how you lived without them in your Tweets.
CHECK THIS OUT: Twitter Follow – How to Get Twitter Followers Fast
Twitter Hashtag Analysis – Twitter Hashtags
Analyzing and tracking Twitter hashtags is key to planning an effective campaign on the platform. Using a good hashtag can capture the attention and imagination of the public online. It also helps companies, individuals and organizations to increase their presence online. Tracking hashtags effectively can be a great challenge, but there are some solutions to Hashtag Analysis and tracking. They are;
- Talkwalker – https://www.talkwalker.com
- Hashtagify – https://hashtagify.me
- Ritetag – https://ritetag.com
- Socialert – https://socialert.net
- Tagboard – https://tagboard.com
- Hashtags.org – https://www.hashtags.org
- Twubs – http://twubs.com
- Trendsmap – https://www.trendsmap.com
- TweetReach – https://tweetreach.com
- TweetBinder – https://www.tweetbinder.com
- TweetChat – http://tweetchat.com
- TWChat – http://twchat.com
- TweetDeck – https://tweetdeck.twitter.com
These are some tools you can use for Twitter Hashtag Analysis and tracking.
Hashtags to Get Likes – Twitter Hashtags
There are some hashtags you can use on Twitter that will help you get like son your Tweets. They include;
Hashtags to Get Retweets
Below are some hashtags to use to get retweets on tweets;
Hashtags to get Replies
Here are some Twitter hashtags to use to get replies on Twitter;
Using trending Twitter hashtags on the platform is a great way to help you been noticed on the online scene.