Do you have a twitter account? Do you wish to view the impression you are having on twitter every day, do you wish to monitor your Twitter account all in one page? Then you need the twitter analytics website. With the twitter analytics website, you can have a view of all the activities going on in your twitter account at a glance. There are quite a lot of things you can do with the twitter analytics website. You can view your account followers, your total tweets, your tweet impressions and much more. The twitter analytics webpage is updated daily.
With this simple tool, you get to view the new people who followed the current month, your tweet highlights, audiences and so on. They are just too much. In addition to that, you can export your Twitter analytics data. You can also sign up for Twitter ads. If you are not heard of this tool or you have not been using this tool, then you need to start right away. It is going to go a long way in helping you if you are a marketer.
How to Access the Twitter Analytics Website
Accessing the Twitter analytics website is quite simple. However, at times it could be stressful and difficult. Below is a simple procedure to follow in order to access the twitter analytics website.
- Go to www.twitter.com which is the official twitter website.
- Sign in your twitter account if you have one. If you don’t have anyone, you can simply sign up for one by using the “sign up” button on the site.
- Once you are successfully signed in, open a new tab and seek the URL analytics.twitter.com.
- One the webpage, tap on the “turn on analytics” button and you should have access the twitter analytics webpage.
There you go; a simple procedure to access and use the twitter analytic webpage. I believe you should not have any difficulty.
Twitter Analytics Data
You can find and download your twitter analytics data on the twitter analytics webpage. To download your twitter analytics data to your device, follow the procedures below.
- Login to your twitter account and open the analytics webpage.
- Tap on the tweets icon from your menu section.
- Now locate the “Export data” button on the screen and tap on it.
- Select your device download folder and tap on save.
Now wait patiently and your twitter analytics data will be downloaded to your device.