Twitter has so many interesting features and all of these features can be explored. One of such amazing features is the Twitter Analytics and the Twitter Analytics Data. These two features are related. Since our topic for discussion is the latter, we are going to have to discuss them both. Twitter analytics data is the data file of your twitter analytics report for a specific period. You can download this data to your device whenever you feel like. Perhaps I should throw a little light on what twitter analytics is. I mean what it is all about.
Twitter analytics is the information resulting from systematic computational analysis of data of statistics of your tweeter account. With this simple feature, you can find out your tweet impressions, your top tweets, tweet engagements, tweets and replies and so much more. It is just a simple tool to help you grow your business or brand. You could also view your audiences and quickly find out competitors for your business or brand.
Sign Up on Twitter
If you wish to download your twitter analytics data, you would first need a twitter account and some tweets. To sign up on twitter follow the steps below.
- Go to www.twitter.com.
- Enter your name and phone number. If you wish to use your email account, tap on the “Use email instead” link.
- Tap on the Next button and then on the sign-up button.
- You would be asked to confirm your phone number or email. If it is correct a verification message would be sent to your number or email.
- Enter the verification code sent to you into the text box on the new page and follow the instructions given to you afterward.
Once the setup is complete, you would be automatically logged into your Twitter account. Now that you have created your account, be sure to remember your password and username. This is what you would be using to login whenever you need to login.
Twitter Analytics Data Download
Below are the procedures to follow if you intend to download.
- Login your Twitter account at www.twitter.com.
- Open a new tab and seek the URL analytics.twitter.com.
- Turn on twitter analytics if you have not turned it on yet.
- Now tap on the “Tweets” icon on the page. It should be on your menu section.
- Tap on the “Export data” button.
- Select your download folder and hit on save.
That is it for downloading your Twitter analytics data.