Transportation Manager Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship – Surprisingly, you can earn up to $90,000 as a Transportation Manager in the USA. In the United States, Transportation Manager Jobs are offered to foreigners to apply for. Regardless of their country or region.
As a Transportation manager, you can apply for this position and get to work in the United States of America. You will get a chance to live in the country legally and also earn $US dollars. In fact, most companies hiring foreigners are offering the Job with Visa Sponsorship.
Furthermore, Transportation Manager Jobs come with lots of amazing opportunities and benefits. And in the USA, you can take your career to another level. To apply for Transportation manager Jobs in the USA with Visa sponsorship, follow this article to the very end. This article will show you the requirements, benefits, how you can apply, and many more.
Read More: Clerical Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Transportation Manager Jobs Description
The transportation manager is responsible for overseeing and directing transportation operations within the company organization. They are responsible for planning, coordinating, and overseeing tasks involving transportation activities in the organization.
Transportation managers are required to make sure the legal requirements for road haulage are met. Duties include managing staff that helps with transportation activities such as routing, tracking, and dispatching. They also make sure that staff obeys rules and regulations.
Transportation Manager Responsibilities
In this section of the article, I will be listing the Responsibilities of a Transportation Manager in the United States;
- Scheduling weekly and daily routes.
- Track orders using functional systems such as tracking software and barcodes.
- Report and Monitor all the transportation costs.
- Ensure shipping documents are filed properly.
- Report repair and maintenance repair needs for transportation equipment and vehicles.
- Conduct safety audits on equipment regularly.
- Stay up to date with safety regulations.
- Direct investigations to resolve shipper or customer complaints.
- Promote activities by attending company safety meetings
Read More: Customer Representative Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Benefits of working as a Transportation Manager in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are lots of benefits you can get from working as a Transportation Manager in the USA. Many people apply for Transportation Manager Jobs because of the salary. However, you must know the benefits of working in this position if you eventually get approved for the Job. Here are a few of the benefits;
- Worthy and huge Salary.
- Insurance plans.
- Improve communication and leadership skills.
- Get additional bonuses and discounts.
- Opportunity to take your career to another level.
How much does a Transport Manager Make in the United States?
As of August 2, 2022, The Average Transportation Manager Salary in the USA is $99,503 per year. And $40.22 per hour. But the range falls between $87,753 and $115,967.
However, you need to know the salary ranges can vary depending on many factors including certifications, education, the number of years in the profession, and lots more. For example, the more experience and education you have the more your salary will be.
Requirements to Apply for Transportation Manager Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for the Transportation Manager Jobs in the United States, it is important to know the requirements. That is why I have listed them below just for you. Check them out
- 2 or 3 years experience as a transportation manager or related industry.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Experience working with warehouse management software and transportation management. systems such as infoplus and FrieghtPath.
- Knowledge of logistics and transportation industry.
- Good thinking skills and knowledge of analytics.
- Ability to navigate stressful situations and work well with team members.
- High school diploma or degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, logistics, engineering, or a related field is a plus.
If you meet these requirements, then you can apply for the Transportation Manager in the USA with Visa Sponsorship.
Where to Find Transportation Manager jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
On the internet today, you will find lots of Job websites that can help you find Jobs in the United States. Below are some of these websites.
Read More: Pediatrician Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
How to Apply for Transportation Manager Jobs in USA
The job application process is straightforward. However, before you can apply you must already about the company well and the Job description. After that, you can now apply for the Job following the instructions;
- Open a new tab and visit any of the above job websites.
- Find and select the Job you want, using the search engine or field.
- Once you’ve seen it, click on it.
- Scroll through and read the job description, requirements, and qualifications.
- Locate the apply button and Tap on ‘’Apply.’’
- Send your resume or CV to the United States organization through the platform.
You can now follow the process shown on your device screen. Then, wait for the response from the company through your email. If you are qualified for the Job, you will get an email for a scheduled interview.
And if that also goes very well, you will get the Job. After you get the Job, you and the company can now talk about the Visa sponsorship process. Once the employer or company agrees, they can now apply for an H-1B Visa or H-2B Visa in your name in the USA. And Upon approval, you can travel to the US.