Trailer Driver Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship – Trailer driver jobs are highly in demand on most job search sites on the internet. This has reached its peak in the last few years, with lots of job openings in the trucking industry in America.
The shortage of staff in this industry had an impact on the country’s economy. In an attempt to revive it, lots of trucking companies are searching for skilled foreign workers to take the job role of trailer driver along with a sponsorship visa to America.
Furthermore, these jobs provide great pay and countless other perks of being a trailer driver. Indeed, a trailer driver job isn’t flattering but it is one of the most in-demand jobs in America right now and if you have experience in it, you can be able to secure employment in the trucking industry in America.
As a trailer driver, you deliver freight to the assigned location to various customers. Take inventory and keep a log of trip details. If you have the expertise you can apply for a trailer driver job in USA with visa sponsorship.
READ MORE: Ac Technician Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Who Is A Trailer Driver?
Trailer drivers are in charge of transporting freights from one place to another destination. They plan the routes and safely deliver freight to their destination. Trailer drivers are expected to deliver freights to customers on time, take their signatures, and keep a logbook.
They also help with the loading and unloading of freight. They must keep the logs of the trip and carry out routine maintenance. To be successful in this role, you need to have extensive knowledge of trailer driving and all related to it.
Responsibilities Of A Trailer Driver
Trailer drivers have a wide array of duties handed to them that they must carry out. Here are the general duties of a trailer driver:
- Follow federal and state trucking regulations such as weight restrictions, rest periods, and others
- Deliver freights safely to their respective locations which include lengthy distances
- Report delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, or road conditions to the management
- Log the hours driven, distance covered, repair, rest stops time, and other expenses
- Plan the efficient route and safely deliver freight on time
- Inspect the trailer before departure to make sure that it works well
- Before departure, take note of the condition of the freight
- Help with the loading and unloading of freight and take the customer’s signature
- Keeping the freight in a single place and making sure that they are safe all through the trip
- Perform a check on fluid levels, tires, and other repairs
These are the general duties of a trailer driver in the United States of America. If you want to work in this job role, you can apply for a trailer driver job in USA with visa sponsorship.
Benefits of Working as A Trailer Driver In USA
Trailer driving might not be the fanciest job but it comes with lots of good perks such as good pay, paid leave, and countless others provided by most companies in the trucking industry.
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Steady salary
- Room for career development
- Job security
- Job flexibility
- Minimal educational requirement
- Trailer drivers enjoy the freedom
- The trucking industry is constantly improving
These are some of the benefits of a trailer driver job. if you want a stable career that is quite rewarding, then a trailer driver job is the ideal choice for you. What’s more, you can apply for a spot in trailer driver jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.
Type Of Visa To Apply For To Get Trailer Driver Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship
To be able to live and work legally in the United States of America, you must apply for a work visa. This work visa enables a foreigner to work any job and live legally in the States.
There are different work visas and each has its job specifications. Before you start your job search, you need to find out the type of work visa your job falls under.
For the trailer driver job, an H-2B visa and an EB3 visa would be the ideal option for this job role.
H-2B visa: this type of visa enables the temporary worker to work and live in the United States legally for a certain time. This visa enables an American employer to recruit a qualified worker to work for them.
EB3: if you are a skilled worker, you can be eligible for this work visa. the employment-based visa enables the skilled worker to secure employment in the United States to live and work legally.
READ MORE: School Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Requirement To Apply For Trailer Driver Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Getting a trailer driver job with visa sponsorship to America demands lots of requirements. To determine your eligibility for the job, you must know the requirement and provide all important documentation. Here are the general requirements:
- A high school certificates
- Ability to work for extra-long hours
- Excellent communications skills
- An outstanding problem-solving skill
- Valid commercial driver’s license
- Extensive knowledge of route scheduling
- Proficiency in using GPS devices
- Ability to lift the weight of up to 40 pounds
- Good time management skills
- Proficiency in federal and state law
- Good driving record
- An experience as a trailer driver
- A certificate of completed truck driving course
All above-mentioned requirements are strictly demanded by the employer to qualify for a Trailer driver job in the USA with visa sponsorship.
Average Salary For Trailer Driver Jobs In USA
Knowing how much trailer drivers earn in the United States is crucial to your job application. Once you are aware of how much trailer drivers earn you can decide if the job is for you or try or get more qualifications to earn more salary.
Meanwhile, the salary of trailer drivers in the United States ranges from $34,000 to $94,500 per year. The average salary for most trailer drivers is $58,498 per annum in the States.
Furthermore, their salary could be affected based on circumstances like location, qualifications, level of experience, and the company they work for.
Where Can I Find Trailer Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship?
Securing employment in America isn’t easy to come by as thousands of foreigners are also trying to get a job there. Nevertheless, it isn’t impossible. With the right method and tools for searching, it will make your job search effective.
Are you searching for a trailer driver job in USA? then check out these job search sites:
And many others. I have personally taken out my time to provide the most famous and effective job search website on the internet. These websites have helped a lot of foreigners secure various jobs in the country of their choice.
In addition, these job searching websites have full descriptions of the job such as the salary, responsibilities, requirements for the job, and the company’s direct link for the application. Lots of company upload countless job openings on these job search sites.
Meanwhile, if you have friends and family that live in the United States of America you can ask them for help. Tell them to notify you if any job opening for trailer drivers and also ask them to put you in a good word for your other American employers.
How Do I Apply For Trailer Driver Job In USA?
This question is certainly puzzling your mind if you are interested in this job. after finding a trailer job opening, the next process is how to apply. Once you know the application step, the process will be straightforward. Follow the procedures below to apply for the job:
- Connect to the internet
- Open your web browser and search for www.indeed.com
- Click on the first link
- You will be taken to indeed official website
- On the homepage, a search bar will be provided for you to make your search
- Enter the type of job you are searching
- You will be provided with a list of trailer driver job opening for various company
- Scroll through the list
- Tap on the trailer driver job you want
- View the description of the job
- Tap the Apply button to be taken to the official website of the company
- Meet the qualification for the job
- Provide a well-written cover letter
- Enter your data
- Upload your Resume
- Review your application and submit your application form
You have achieved applying for a trailer driver job in the USA with visa sponsorship. After following the application steps scrutiny, your job application is successful. Patiently wait for feedback from the company. Once they review your application, an email will be sent to you confirming your application. It will notify you if you got the job or not. After approval, an interview will be conducted.