Are you looking for a simple instant messaging app that is similar to other apps like Viber, WhatsApp, and other messaging platforms? There’s one similar app for you known as the Telegram app. The Telegram app is a pure instant messaging app that gives you the privilege to communicate with everyone on your contact list using Telegram. The app is said to be one of the fastest messaging apps available on the internet. This makes contacting and messaging people very unique using the distributed network data around the globe. With Telegram, you can chat up to anyone you want irrespective of location. Also, the Telegram app is known to be the top 10 most downloaded apps with about 500 million users.
Furthermore, the Telegram app isn’t the only place telegram can be accessed. It can also be accessed using the Telegram web. But the app has been made available for users to be able to access telegram easily without having to use the web browser. But, note that, you also do need the mobile on your mobile device to log in to Telegram on the web. The reason is, the scanner is on your mobile device for you to scan the QR code to log in. If you do not want to log in using the scanner, you can also log in by phone number on the Telegram web. But for a quicker login, install the app on your device and have access to all of its unique features.
Features of Telegram App
The Telegram app comes with so many unique features. These features are so many therefore only a few of them would be listed here for you. While you can install the app to discover more as there’s a lot available for you on the Telegram mobile. Some of these features include;
- The telegram app is fast and easy to access
- Unlimited sending and receiving of media files on app is granted
- !00% secured
- 100% free and open
- The app is reliable for your messaging with just a little data
- Accessing the app is fun
- Simple to use
- Protects privacy
- The app is synced
Above all, the Telegram app is also very powerful. Due to the fact that on the app you can create a group chat for more than 150, 000 members without any issues, share large files and any type of heavy documents up to 2 GB, and also set up bots for specific tasks. Also, if you are interested in having maximum privacy, The telegram app has made that available for you as it offers you secret chats. Your secret chat messages can be programmed to self-destruct from both devices participating in it. read below and follow the steps to download the app on any device you own and want to use the app on.
Furthermore, the Telegram app cannot be accessed without first being downloaded. And the app download can be carried out on any device your feel comfortable accessing it on. The app is available for your mobile device which includes android and iOS. It is also available for all desktop devices which includes Windows, Mac, and Linux devices. The Telegram app is available for free download and free access.
Telegram Downloads for Mobile Device
In order to be able to access Telegram without having to carry your PC device all around, the app is available for your mobile device. On either the Google Play or Apple store for free download. However, follow these steps below to process the download of the app on your device. Also, you can also use the Telegram web to process the download of the app to your device if you do not want to use the app stores.
Telegram App Download for iOS
- Open your apple store
- Locate the app using the search engine if not available on the Homepage
- Click on the app from the result gotten from the search
- Tap on the “Get” button
- Wait while the app is downloading
- After download is complete open the app
Telegram Download for Android
- Open your Google play store
- Locate the Telegram app in the play store using the app store search engine
- Click on the app
- Tap on the “install” button
- After installation, you can now open the app
Telegram Mobile Download using the Web
- Open your web browser
- Locate the app download website @ https://telegram.org/
- Click on the app for android or iPhone/iPad depending on our device
- Tap on the download telegram button on the redirected page
- Your download will begin automatically
Telegram Downloads for Desktop
As a business dealer, you might not have the time to carry your phone to use the telegram. But the Telegram app as mentioned earlier is available for your desktop devices irrespective of whichever desktop device you own. Although, there are different desktop devices. Which includes Linux, Mac, and Windows(pc). See the steps below to process the app download on each of them. Note that the download accessible out in two ways with the use of your desktop store and also on the internet using the Download website.
Telegram for PC (windows)
- Visit the Telegram download website @ https://telegram.org/.
- Click on the Telegram for PC/Linux.
- Click on the “get telegram for windows x64/ windows.
- Your download will begin automatically.
Telegram for Linux
- Open your web browser on your Linux device.
- Locate the app download site @ https://telegram.org/.
- Click on the “Telegram for PC and Linux.
- Tap on the show all platforms button.
- Click on the Get Telegram for Linux button.
- Your download will commence.
Telegram for Mac
- Visit the Telegram app download website @ https://telegram.org/.
- Click on the Telegram for mac button.
- Tap on the Get Telegram for macOS button.
Telegram Download Using Desktop Stores
- Open the app store designed for your desktop device.
- Using the search engine locate the app.
- Click on the app from the results/alternatives.
- Tap on the “get” button.
- Install the app when download is complete.
In conclusion, note that the app is the same but the devices are different and each device has its own app specially designed for it. Therefore, if you download the app for another device for your device, the app might not function. As each has been programmed for a particular device. Process the app download on your device and start your unlimited communication on telegram using the application.