Are you a Spotify user or a newbie to the online music platform and you are wondering how to get your Spotify account to enjoy and have access to millions of songs and video content creation from creators around the world? Not to worry, in this article everything you need to know about the Spotify account will be highlighted. For newbies, Spotify is a famous online music streaming, podcast, and video rendering service, that provides you with millions of songs (old and new jams with the different genres)and other content from creators from all around the globe.
However, creating and owning a Spotify account gives you access to everything on Spotify allowing you to enjoy millions of music of different genres, podcasts, and video services and you get to be the first to jam to the latest and newest bangers on the street which drops at anything. Having a Spotify account is absolutely free for the Ad-supported version and this version comes with some sets backs but still allows you to enjoy a wide range of music and video content regardless, but that’s why a premium version was made to conquer this. The premium version gives endless unstop grove when jamming to your favorite song either in a club, party, or personal vibes.
Is Spotify Account Free
Even though the digital music streaming platform is a paid subscription service, having an account is absolutely free. So you can sign up for a free spotify account to preview the services they offer. But no that subscribing for the free plan only offers you some limited features.
Spotify also has premium plans. The Spotify pricing plans include the Spotify premium family plan, premium individuals, premium students, premium duo, and premium free trials.
How to Create a Spotify Account
To begin with, follow the below steps to sign up for a Spotify using your PC or devices and then download Spotify player software.
- On your web browswer, visit the official spotify site @ www.spotify.com
- On the homepage select get spotify free
- You can sign in using different sign up options( Facebook, Gmail address)
- Using Facebook option(provide your facebook login details when required)
- If using a Gmail address, fill in information required(Username, password, email, date of birth, and gender)
- Try and read the term and condition and privacy policies.
- Preview your provided information, if satisfied then proceed sign up
- A human security verification programmed will pop up(Captcah) arrange the puzzle given and
- Congratulations, you have a spotify account.
How Login into my Spotify Account
Accessing your Spotify account is quite easy. You can log in to your Spotify account by visiting the below site.
- Go to Spotify login page in a web browser.
- You can make use of any web browser like Safari or Chrome to log in.
- Choose a login option.
- Full in your email and password or click Continue with Facebook or Continue with Apple.
How to View my Spotify Account Details
You can view any marketing preference update, subscription status and check out your account details by logging into your account. To do this follow these steps below.
- In Spotify, Tap your name found at the top-right, and then select Account from the drop-down list that appears.
Or instead, go to Spotify and click login, where you can choose to either log in with your Facebook account details or your Spotify username and password (if you got an older account).
- Tap your name fount at h top-right and select edit profile from the drop down toolthat appears
- You will be directed to a page displaying your details. In the Personal Information section, accounts created after September 22 using a Facebook login display data pulled in from Facebook. This information includes your name, date of birth and gender. To edit these data, you need to go into your personal Facebook account settings.
- Select your marketing preferences by viewing or unchecking the boxes next to the choices provided.
Your options are
- Please Send Me Spotify News by E-Mail
- Please Send Me Spotify News by SMS
- Yes, Share My Information with Third Parties
- Your communication preferences are up to you.
Click save profile once you’ve previewed your inputted information. If you need to check any other information, click subscription to view your Spotify account status or change your Spotify plan.