I am sure most of you are making use of Samsung, but it is possible that you might not have heard of its gaming hub. Samsung gaming hub is an app that lets you play high-quality games directly on your Smart TV. It is the ultimate home for gaming on your 2022 Samsung Smart Tv and you can play the biggest games from Xbox and other top games streaming partners with no downloads and storage limits.
Samsung Gaming Hub
Samsung Hub is now available for 2022 smart TVs and it is the one-stop hub for all of your gaming needs. You can browse, play and stream titles directly from your favorite provider. In fact, you do not need a console to play your favorite games; all you need is a Bluetooth controller and an internet connection. However, note that a wired internet connection is required for Gaming hub features.
Now, aside from selecting games and streaming, you can make use of the hub to launch your personal gaming consoles. You can make use of your Xbox One X or PlayStation if you have one, they can be connected to your TV, and the hub will then recognize the console so you can switch to using it. Some Samsung partners will be announced soon but you will be able to access your games on GeForce Now, Google Stadia, Utomik, and so many others.
Is Samsung Gaming free?
The Samsung gaming hub is absolutely free and it will be integrated into your 2022 Samsung Smart TVs. It can be used for easier access to all of your game streaming services. Using the Samsung Gaming hub you can subscribe directly to game-stream providers or log in using your details.
Compatible TVs and Bluetooth controllers
Samsung gaming hub is compatible with a few TV and Bluetooth controllers. Once it is installed you can connect to a variety of Bluetooth controllers to play your games. Anyways here is the list of currently supported controllers.
- Nvidia: Shield controller
- Microsoft: Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Xbox 360 (USB), Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2, and Xbox Adaptive controllers.
- PowerA: MOGA XP5-X Plus controller
- Amazon: Luna controller
- Logitech: F710, F510, and F310 controllers
- Google: Stadia controller
- Sony: DualSense and DualShock 4 controllers
Samsung aims to make it a place where people can view their favorite gaming content creators as well. According to Samsung, all of its 2022 Smart TVs support the Gaming Hub, including the 2022 Neo QLED 8K, Neo QLEDs 4K, QLEDs, and 2022 smart monitor series.
How to use Gaming Hub to play Cloud Games on your Smart TV?
It is very easy to use Samsung gaming hub to play cloud games on your Smart TV. To play cloud games on your Samsung Smart TV follow the steps below.
- First, you have to make sure that you have a compatible Smart TV.
- Next, you will need to update your Smart TV to the latest version
- To install the latest update on your Samsung TV, you have to head over to Settings – Support and then select software update.
- After updating your TV, the Samsung gaming hub app will be installed on your TV
- After that, you need to connect your game controller to your smart TV
- To pair the game controller with your Samsung Smart TV, put the controller into pairing mode, and then on your TV, then go to settings
Once that is done all you have to do is fire up the gaming hub on your Smart TV. After successfully pairing your Bluetooth controller with the TV you can use it to navigate the Gaming hub.