Want to apply for a Sable One Credit Card and then you are not sure about how to do that and what it takes? Not to worry as this article is here to help you and enlighten you on the basic things you need to know about this credit card. Sable One Credit Card is known to be the premium card that helps to revolutionize credit building.
When you get this card, there’s a lot you can do with it and also a lot you can enjoy with it. Note that before you get this card, you need to have an account with Sable One. Then you can now apply for the card and also activate it for you to start using.
The Secured Sable One Credit Card is known to be a good credit card that can be used to rebuild an already damaged credit. This is because when you apply for this card, there’s no credit check. And also being an account owner isn’t expensive at all.
Besides, you would even get rewards. The card doesn’t remove any card charges at all and even provides you with about 1-2% cash back rewards on purchases made with the card. And even reports to the credit bureaus every month.
How Does It Work?
With Sable One Credit Card, you can do a lot which includes; Setting your credit limit, Spending your money using the card anywhere a Mastercard is accepted. Aside from that, you can build credit, generate unsecured credit, and even earn rewards while you spend with your card.
With this credit card, you do not need to carry cash around or even to a store that accepts the use of a Mastercard. As you can use this card to pay your bills online and also in shopping stores.
Features of Sable One Secured Credit Cards
There are so many features attached to this credit card. Once you apply for it and start using it, there are certain features and benefits you get to enjoy as a user. Some of the features would be listed for you in this article.
So, it is now left to you to apply for the card, activate it, and use it to enjoy these features and even discover more features different from the below-listed features.
- It helps you build your Credit Score Faster
- You would get unlimited cashback and premium perks
- Compared to some other cards, no annual fees attached
- No hidden fees attached
- 98 percent Approval rate
- No credit check or impact on your credit scores.
Seen these features? They are more than enough reasons why you should be convinced to have a Sable one credit card. Now the question you might be asking is how do you apply for the credit card?
Not to worry as simple steps on how to do that would be listed for you below. All you just need to do is read and apply the steps then you would get your card delivered to you.
Sable One Credit Card Application
Applying for this credit card is very easy to do and can be done and completed in just a few minutes. But before you proceed to get the card, you should ensure you have signed up for an account.
Not to worry applying for an account is also very free. Once you have applied, here are the steps on how to apply for the card below.
- Visit the credit card official page at https://sablecard.com/.
- Scroll down and click on the get started button
- If you do not have an account, you should open one
- After creating an account, follow the on-screen instruction to apply and get the card.
While applying, you might be required for some of your personal information. So you should provide the correct one in the given spaces for it. this would help you get your card.
So you would be able to use it to make purchases and also pay bills. And lastly, get access to all the features the card offers its users.
Sable One Credit Card Login
If you aren’t sure how to log in or access your Sable Credit Card, then you need to read through this section of the article. Meanwhile, signing in to your account is easy and straightforward, you only need your username and password.
Also, you will need a stable internet connection and a mobile app on your smartphone. Here are steps and guidelines to follow;
- Open the sable One Mobile app on your device from your home screen.
- Tap on the Login icon on the page.
- You will be prompted to enter your sign-in credentials.
- Enter your username or the email address connected to your account.
- Also, enter your Password and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Activate Your Sable One Credit Card
After successfully applying for a Sable One Credit Card and you have been finally approved. The next step to follow is to activate your credit card.
Activating your credit card gives you access to the benefits and features provided by the company and many more. To activate your card, check out the steps and guidelines below this write- up;
- Download and Install the Sable one credit card app on your android or iOS device.
- Once installed, open the app on your device.
- To get started, log in to your Sable Account using your correct credentials.
- Enter your Sable One Username and Password.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, locate the Cards icon and click on it.
- Select your card from the options provided by clicking on the picture of the card (Debit or Credit).
- Finally, toggle the Icon to successfully activate your card.
How to Set Up or Change Your Stable One Card Pin
After activating your credit card, you will need to set up your PIN while using the mobile app. You can follow the below steps and guidelines to set or change your Sable One PIN.
- Login to your Sable One Account on the Mobile.
- Tap on Cards once you have signed in.
- Then, select Choose Physical Debit.
- On the next page, click on Change Pin/ Set your Pin.
- Enter a 4 Digit Pin that you can remember.
- Lastly, Click on NEXT to complete the process.
Note; you can choose to change your Credit Card or Debit Card pin anytime and any day using the mobile app. Also, never share your Sable One Pin with others to keep your account safe from scammers.
Now, after activating and setting your Card Pin, you can use your card to shop for items online or in-store. Or you can simply withdraw using any near ATM around your location or region.
How Can I Make a Payment on My Secured Credit Card Balance?
Making a Payment on your Secured Credit Card is also easy and simple to go about. This is because you can conveniently do so from your home. However, there are steps and guidelines that need to be followed carefully. And here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- From your home screen, open your Sable One Mobile App.
- Login to your account using details.
- Locate the move money tab on the app.
- Then, click on “Pay your Secured Credit Card”.
Your Secured Credit Card debt will automatically be deducted from your current balance to pay off your debt.
Sable One Credit Card Customer Care Service
If you need to make a general inquiry or for further help and assistance, you can send an email to sable one official email address. You can find their official email address by visiting the official website of sable.com online. On the page, scroll down the page to find the email contact.
Finally, you can submit a request online and your request will look into immediately. Here are the steps and guidelines to submit a request to stable one customer service help team.
- Visit www.help.sablecard.come/hc/en-us/request/new.
- On the homepage, enter your active email address.
- State the subject of your request.
- Add a Description in the next field.
- Select a topic from the options provided.
- Then, add a file on the attachments field.
- Finally, click on Submit and wait for your request to be approved.
There you have it. The above steps and guidelines are the easy and simple ways to send a personal request to the sable one customer support team. Keep an eye on your emails for responses from the company.
Can I Add Funds to My Sable One Secured Credit Card?
Unfortunately, you cannot add funds currently to your sable One Secured Credit Card. But you can add funds to your stable debit card.
And to add funds to your debit card, you need to visit Sable at any of the selected retailers. These retailers include; CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Safeway, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Kroger, and more.
It is, however, worthy to note that, you are only permitted to add up to $500 per 24 hours as this is the limit. Also, sable one will not charge you any fee but the retailers might charge you before depositing to your account.
How Do I Find the Nearest Sable One ATM?
Good news: Sable One Credit Card is currently compatible with all AMTs that accept MasterCard. This means you can conveniently withdraw from your account using your card from any ATM around your location or region that accepts MasterCard.
Ultimately, sable will never charge you for any withdrawal made, but the ATM provider might do so.