What is Rocketmail Login Email? This platform has been around for a while now, it is the most commonly used platform where you send, receive messages, and also get the latest news. Although Rocketmail is now part of the yahoo mail system, these changes do not stop anyone from accessing the website.
Rocketmail email account login was one of the first web-based email services until it was acquired by yahoo. So if you want to access your rocketmail account, you will need to make use of yahoo’s official website. Those who have a rocketmail account were the original users of the internet. So it is safe to say that there are a lot of people who have a rocket mail even till this present time.
Way before Gmail came into existence, rocketmail was the best email provider it was one of the first free email providers for the general public. After rocketmail was finally sold its users were given two options. They either choose a new yahoo ID or use an ID in this format username.rm. So, whatever option they choose the old rocketmail email still worked.
Do People Still Use Rocketmail?
Sadly, Rocketmail login email as a service no longer exists because it was purchased by yahoo. But if you still have rocketmail.com then do not panic, you can still make use of it if you want.
Features of Rocketmail?
For those of you that still use rocketmail even now, you will agree with me that the email provider has lots of amazing features. Let’s take these features below.
- The webmail has an unlimited storage capacity
- It has a user-friendly interface that can be accessed by anyone
- Another feature of Rocketmail login email is that you can send messages using any email program like apple, outlook, and Mozilla.
- The email provider has a file attachment limit of 25MB
Finally, the mail can be accessed with any mobile device of your choice. You access the mail using an iPad, Android, or iPhone with an unlimited storage facility.
How to Create a Rocketmail Account?
Rocketmail login email might be old but you can still create an account if you want. So to access mail through rocketmail you just have to create an account on the webmail. Follow these steps to create one.
- With your browser, go to the official website of yahoo which is yahoo.com
- You will find a sign-up option just select the option
- Once you click that, you can get an option of creating an account at the top-right corner of the page
- After that, you will be taken to another page
- On the new page, enter your name, gender, preferred email address, date of birth
- Then you have to select a username for your rocketmail account
- Set up a strong password for security purposes
- Once you have done that, you will be taken to the terms and conditions page
- Click on the accept button to proceed
After accepting the terms and conditions, you will find a submit option, just click on it to create your account. With this, you have completed the sign-up process in rocketmail. However, to ensure security you should change your email password frequently.
How to Access Rocketmail?
A lot of people find it difficult to access their Rocketmail login email account through yahoo. Well, you don’t need to worry anymore; all you have to do is follow these steps below.
- First, you have to visit rocketmail.com
- You will be redirected to the yahoo email login page
- After, that, enter your rocketmail email or your phone number
- Click Next after that
- Enter the password associated with your rocketmail account
- Click Sign-in immediately after that
Congratulations you have successfully rocketmail account login through the yahoo official website.
How to Recover the Forgotten Rocketmail Account Password?
A lot of you might have forgotten your rocketmail login email password. Well, you don’t have to worry because you get your password back by following the steps below.
- Visit the yahoo email login page
- Enter your rocketmail email or phone number associated with your account
- Click on the Forgot your password link
- After that, you have to use one of the proposed verification methods to recover your password.
However, you can choose from any of these methods, security question, recovery email, or SMS.