Rocket mail is unique, fun and comfortable for user to rely on because it gives users the privilege to access it through their PC device and also mobile device. The platform is about 25 GB of storage that makes the platform conducive for the user to use. With this, all your personal privacy and security will be given and allow you to send your identity with every email you send and will never scan your email to target you with advertising.
The site was among one of the first free web-based emails in terms of the technology market. And it is well known as the Yahoo mail because you can make use of the Yahoo mail login to access the Rocket mail.
How To Sign Up An Account With Rocket Mail
Signing up an account is very simple by following the steps you will create your own sign-in account on the platform. To sign up an account can be done within a few minutes.
- Open your web browser and visit the www.RocketMail.com, you will be redirected to the Yahoo website.
- You will be taken to Yahoo’s main page.
- At the main page, locate create an account icon and click on it.
- You will be taken to another page where you will need to fill details. Fill in your correct details as shown on the page, and click on the continue icon.
- It Will be taken to another page again where you will need to create your username and also your Rocket mail ID.
- Find a perfect username that has not been used before. for the suggestion you can click the drop-down arrow show beside the user name tab.
- Now click on the continue icon.
Perfect, you have finally created your own account user. The ID you selected will be your new account or Yahoo ID.
Sign In Rocket Mail Account
Now that you have your mail ID account it very easy to sign in your account with the following steps show below. Visit the www.rocket.com or the Yahoo mail to sign in your details.
- After you have lunch the site.
- Enter the rocket mail you create and your password.
- Then click on the sign-up icon bottom.
You have no successful login to your rocket mail account user. You can now check your all the email you have received in your inbox section.