How do I sign in to My Rediffmail account or how can I access My Rediffmail account? If you have a Rediffmail Account and you don’t exactly know how to access its sign in page. Read through this article, as we will be showing you steps and guidelines to log in to your Rediff mail account. In the meantime, Rediffmail is one of the services offered by Rediff.com. On the contrary, Rediff.com is an Indian news, entertainment, information, and shopping web portal. On the other hand, Rediffmail stands out to be one of the best email service providers in India and is used by millions of people.
With a Rediffmail Account, you can compose, send and receive mail and also manage and organize all your mail inbox. It also enables you to set reminders, add contacts, view and save attachments. Meanwhile, just like other email service providers, Rediffmail provides its users with a Login page to enable them to access their accounts. You can only sign in to Rediffmail if you have an account with the service. In other words, you can only access the Rediffmail login in, as a registered user of the platform. This is because you will need to enter your correct login credentials to gain full access to your Rediffmail Inbox and other features that its offers. You can check out the next outline for steps to sign in to your www Rediff Mail Account with ease.
Rediff Mail Log in
In this part of the article, we will be showing you the steps and guidelines to sign in to your Rediffmail account. You can sign in to your account by visiting wwwRediffmail com on your web browser or you can download and install the Rediffmail app on your android or iOS devices. Whether you’re signing to your account via its web portal or using the mobile app. You will be required to enter your login credentials which consist of your Rediffmail username and password. Check out the steps and guidelines below to Login into your Rediffmail account with ease.
Rediff Mail sign in Online
- Open your Device web browser
- Visit the official website of www Rediff.com
- On the homepage, click on Rediffmail
- Tap on sign in on the next page
- Enter your Rediffmail username
- Also, enter your password
- Lastly, click on the SIGN IN Icon
Rediffmail Account Login on App
- Download and install the Rediffmail App on your Smartphones
- Open the app once downloaded
- Tap on the Sign in button
- You will be required to enter your Rediffmail Sign ID
- Enter your username and Password
- Then, click on the SIGN IN Icon
Assuming your login credentials are correct after carefully following the above steps and guidelines. You will immediately gain access to your Rediffmail account. Hence, you can start checking your Rediffmail inbox, composing, and also sending emails.
How to Recover your Rediffmail Sign in Password
If you cannot sign in to your Rediffmail account due to an incorrect password. You can easily recover your password to access the Rediffmail Login page. You can follow the below steps to Recover your Login Password;
- Visit the official website of rediff.com
- Tap On the Rediffmail icon at the top of the page
- On the next page, click on sign in
- Tap on Forgot Password
- Enter your email address or username
- Confirm your details
- You will also be required to select your preferred recovery method
- Enter your recovery email address or phone number
- A cod will be sent to you to the recovery email address or mobile number
- Enter the correct code you have received and tap on proceed
After completing your verification process, you will need to create a new password. Enter a strong password that you can easily remember but it shouldn’t contain your first or last name or match the old password. You can now go back to the sign-in page and sign in to your Rediffmail account using a new password.