With the right steps and guidelines, you can easily Recover Gmail account Password and gain back access to your Account. If you have forgotten your password; you can simply visit the Google Recovery page to Recover your Gmail Password. You can do this with either the Gmail app or you can visit the official www.gmail.com using a web browser. The Gmail app is compatible with both android and iOS devices and can be used to recover your account with ease.
As you know, it is entirely impossible to sign in to your Gmail or Google Account without entering your Password. Your Google Account Password gives you access to many Google products like Gmail, YouTube, and a lot more. And that is why it is important to recover your Gmail Account Password once you have forgotten it. Once you are able to recover your Gmail Account Password, you will automatically be able to use all Google Services without hassle. However, in this guide, you will learn how to get back your Gmail or Google Account Password with or with a phone number or recovery email address.
Recover Gmail Account Password
If you have a Recovery Email address or Phone number, you can easily recover your password and get your account back. In order to recover your account using your alienate email or Phone Number, you can follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Visit the official website of Gmail.com.
- Or download and install the Gmail App on your device.
- Enter the Email address or Mobile Number of the account password you will like to recover.
- Tap on Next and you will be redirected to the Password page.
- Click on FORGOT PASSWORD and tap on NEXT.
- A verification code will be sent to your Recovery email address or Mobile Number.
- Enter the verification code.
- You will be provided with list of usernames that match your account.
- Select your Gmail Account and tap on it to sign in.
- You will be required to create a new password.
- Lastly, create a strong password and login to your account.
Following the above steps and guidelines, you will successfully Recover your Google Mail Account Password using your alternate email address. However, if you don’t have an alternate phone or email address connected to your account. You can check out the next outline for steps and guidelines to gain access to your account back.
How to Recover your Gmail Password without Mobile Number or Email Address
Meanwhile, if you don’t have a Recovery Email address or Mobile Number connected to your Gmail Account. You can still recover your Gmail Account Password by entering the last or most recent password you can remember. If you cannot remember the password, you can follow the steps and process below;
- Visit the official Gmail Account Recovery Page on your web browser.
- Or download and install the Gmail app on your device.
- Enter the Gmail Username or Mobile number of the Password you will like to recover.
- Click on Next, this takes you to the Password page.
- Tap try another way.
- Enter the last password you remember while using the Google Account.
- If you can’t remember the password.
- Click on Try another way again.
- You will be redirected to Verification page but you will receive a notification of the device the Account is signed in too.
- Google will send a Notification to the email address you are trying to recover asking if you are the one trying to recover your account.
- Click on YES and proceed to create a new password.
Tips to create a new password; make sure to create a strong and unique password. After resetting or creating a new password, you can log in to your Gmail account and start accessing its services. Note; if you don’t receive a notification, you can click on RESEND to get the Notification from Google.