Do you have any idea what the push notifications Facebook mean? Well actually the real word is Facebook push notifications, but a lot of users rather the majority of them search for “push notifications Facebook”. Well, that may be a typing error, or maybe you meant push notifications on Facebook. Now about these push notifications on Facebook, we are really going to take a look at what it has. I believe most users on Facebook are tired of receiving text messages from Facebook about you or concerning you.
The push notification is a feature attached to Facebook users, that enable them to receive messages or gets notified without them opening their Facebook app. You as a user can get these notifications on Facebook without you doing anything, it is just like an app that always gives you updates about anything that takes place on Facebook on your mobile phone or number. Once you get tagged in a photo or someone commented on your post or photo, anything concerning you at all, you will be notified.
A lot of people are now tired of this feature and will like to turn off this notification. Well, that is what I will be telling you today, how you can simply get hold of this push notifications and then turn it off. But first, you must log into your Facebook account, which I know most users don’t know about.
How You Can log in On Facebook
If you want to login on Facebook, then read and follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app or site.
- Then enter or type in your email or phone number.
- Also then your password.
- Once done, click sign in or log in.
Then you will get access to your Facebook account.
How to Turn Off Facebook Push Notifications on PC
If you want to turn off the push notification on Facebook by using your PC, then read and follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Then click the down arrow icon at the top of your screen.
- After that select settings.
- A new page will display, click Notifications.
- Now you will see four options on a new page.
- If you want to turn off notifications messages on your mobile.
- Simply click the edit button beside it and then turn it off.
- If you want to also stop text messages of Facebook sent to you.
- Click the edit beside text message and then turn it off.
- For your email address too, if you don’t want to receive notifications then edit and turn it off.
This is how to turn of push notifications on PC.
How to Turn Off Facebook Push Notification on Android
If you want to turn off Facebook push notifications on android device, then read and follow the steps below;
- Just log in on your Facebook app.
- Then click the three lines icon at the top of the screen.
- After that select “notifications settings”.
- Options will appear, click activity about you.
- Then turn off push notifications and also SMS notifications.
- If you want to stop receiving notification in your email, then also turn off email.
- But easier process once you have clicked “notifications settings” just scroll down and then select push option.
- Then turn on your “do not disturb” button.
This is how you can turn off push notifications on android devices.
How to Turn Off Notification on iPhone or IPad
Read the steps below;
- Just login to your Facebook account.
- Then access the settings.
- Now select notifications.
- Options will be displayed, select the text message option.
- Then turn it off.
- Also then click on the mobile option and turn notificatio0n off.
- For email the same process.
This is how to turn off Facebook push notifications on iPhone or iPad.