Today I will be discussing with you about the Plus500 Review, which means I will tell you about Plus500. Plus500 is simply a streamlined global Contract for Difference (CFD) broker firm and online trading platform. CFD are derivative instruments which permit clients to buy and sell financial tools without having to hold them in. It offers to trade in different financial markets such as commodities, cryptocurrencies forex, stocks, etc. it is a platform that has a mobile app with a simple design and very easy to use. This company was founded by 6 individuals in 2008. It is registered and located in Israel with subsidiaries in Cyprus, Australia, and the UK.
Plus500 provides the client with 24/7 live and email chat support in over 10 languages. The website and mobile app can be viewed in over 25 different languages. There is no support through phone.
Is Plus500 Trusted? – Plus500 Review
The answer is a Yes. Plus500 is a trusted global firm or brand which offers clients an easy to use platform. It is trustworthy and it was 93% out of 99%. A publicly-traded company that is regulated in different roles or jurisdiction. It is a well regulated, licensed and safe broker for trading forex and CFD. Plus500 also has it god and bad, which I will be giving you on this Plus Review.
CHECK THIS OUT: Twitter Jobs – Twitter Jobs DC | Posting Jobs on Twitter
Pros and Cons of Plus500
Yes, Plus500 is safe and trusted to use but it also has some failures or shortcomings. There are some of pros and cons of Plus500 which include the following;
- Plus500 is simply designed for easy understanding and use. That is easy to use.
- It offers customers access to over 2,000 trading tools or instruments.
- Low spreads.
- Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies are available on Plus500.
- It is listed on the AIM section of the London Stock Exchange.
- It offers a multi-language platform for all customers.
- Demo Account.
- No Swap account option.
- It requests for an activity fee.
- The financing rate is high.
- The financial calculations are not transparent.
- It cannot be paired with other trading platforms.
The above are the advantages and disadvantage of Plus500.
Plus500 Trading – Plus500 Review
On Plus500 you can trade CFD on Shares, Indices, Forex and Crypto Currencies. It is reliable, simple and innovative. Pus500 Trading offers a desktop and mobile version of trading in which traders can download and install to other devices. There’s also a web-based version for those who wish to trade directly from a web browser. Plus500 provides only one trading account which is a Standard Trading Account. The account requires a minimum deposit of $100 to create.
Where is Plus500 licensed? – Plus500 Review
To now about where it is licensed go to their official website and hover to the about page. Below is what you would find there;
- Plus500 is a trademark of Plus500 Ltd which operates through some subsidiaries. Plus500UK Ltd is authorized and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).
- Plus500CY Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Plus500AU Ltd holds an AFSL #417727 which is issued by ASIC. FSP No. 486026 by FMA in New Zealand.
- Plus500SG Ltd holds a capital markets services which are licensed from the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
You can access the about page at https://www.plus500.com/AboutUs
Plus500 is a good choice for less-experienced traders because the platform is very easy to understand. It is designed for making your experience simple and worthwhile. It is a great broker platform to check out. This platform can be used across different devices and is available in different languages and situations.