What is a PayPal wallet? A lot of people have been asking this question quite often. For some reason, I decided to talk about it on my blog. Now, if you have a PayPal account, you would be handed a digital wallet. This wallet is what stores your digital currency. This wallet shows you just how much you have on your account. It also means the withdrawable amount you have on your PayPal account. In this article, we would be looking t what a PayPal wallet is and the steps involved in creating a PayPal wallet. Keep reading for more.
A PayPal wallet is both a feature and a tab that shows you just how much PayPal cash you have left on your account. Now, PayPal cash is the name that is given to the PayPal digital currency. The wallet tab does not show you how much is in your bank account or credit card; it only shows the PayPal cash. You can get PayPal cash by depositing into your PayPal account or if someone sends you funds on the PayPal platform.
Create PayPal Wallet
Like I have said before, a PayPal wallet comes with every PayPal account. This means that before you can get a PayPal wallet, you need to create a PayPal account. Follow the steps below to create a PayPal account.
- Launch any web browser of your choice.
- Hit the address bar and follow this address (www.paypal.com).
- Make sure that you are not using any VPN as it would affect the nationality that the site would be displayed in. when the site loads, find the “Sign Up” button at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Now, fill the form that would be presented to you. This form would ask for information like your country, first name, last name, email address, and you can also create your password on this form.
- When you are through with the form, hit “Next”.
- Simply follow the rest of the onscreen instructions to verify your mobile number and get your account set up.
In the meantime, the PayPal wallet feature allows people to select their preferred payment option. This could be a bank account, debit card, credit card, or even a Bill me later line that is only available within the app. It should not take more than a few minutes and you can start receiving funds and shop online instantly.
Sign in to PayPal
On the contrary, the Paypal wallet is very much like Google wallet, the new PayPal incorporates deals and discounts that are applied automatically when you pay.Signing in to PayPal s pretty easy and must be done for you to be able to access the wallet tab. Follow the steps indexed below to sign in to PayPal.
- Launch any web browser you can think of using on your device.
- Access the PayPal website at www.paypal.con.
- Find the “Log in” link at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Next, enter your existing PayPal email address and password on the text field provided.
- Lastly, hit the “Log In” button below the password field.
Finally, wait for the data to be processed and when it matches, you would be logged in to your PayPal account. After logging in, you would be directed to your account homepage where you would see the wallet tab.