Do you know what the PayPal MasterCard is all about? From the results on the Google search page, I can see that a lot of people don’t know about it. The PayPal MasterCard can also be likened to be the PayPal debit card. Although there are different types of PayPal MasterCard, I would be emphasizing on the PayPal MasterCard debit card. I love to emphasize on this card because it’s one of the most common.
The PayPal MasterCard debit card is only accessible to certain types of PayPal account. These types of PayPal account are the PayPal business account and PayPal premier account. Having said this, I think you should know that there is nothing special about this card. It is very much like any other regular debit card that you get from your bank. The only difference is that it is customized with the PayPal logo and theme color which seems fair. Now, there are also requirements that you must meet before you attempt owning a PayPal MasterCard.
If you already have a PayPal personal account, it can always be upgraded to enable you to use the PayPal MasterCard. Before you can also get this card, there are other things you need to do on your papal account. For instance, you must make sure that your account is verified. You should also make sure the details you used in opening the account are real.
Create a PayPal Business Account
Like I said before if you already own a personal account, there is no need to create a new one. All you simply have to do is upgrade it. If you don’t have a PayPal account before now, follow these steps to create a business account.
- Launch the web browser of your choice.
- Click the address bar, and follow this address (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection).
- Select the “Business Account” option on the form that would be provided for you.
- Make sure that you are not using any VPN as it would affect the nationality that the site would be displayed in. when the site loads, find the “Sign Up” button at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Now, fill the form that would be presented to you. This form would ask for information like your country, first name, last name, email address, and you can also create your password on this form.
- When you are through with the form, hit “Next”.
Simply follow the rest of the onscreen instructions to verify your mobile number. After that, your account should be set up and ready for verification. Note that you must verify your account before going to the next step.
How to Obtain a PayPal MasterCard
You don’t just get the PayPal debit MasterCard, these things take time. First, you have to apply and then wait for approval. Sometimes, the approval is pretty fast. Follow these steps to apply for your PayPal MasterCard debit card now.
- Open the PayPal website on your device.
- Log in to your existing business or premier account. If you own a personal account, simply upgrade it.
- On the home screen of PayPal, select “Tools”.
- Scroll down to select “All Tools”.
- Look for the block that says “PayPal Debit Card”. It is on the left side of the screen.
- Click it to access the debit card application form.
- On the form, enter your details and confirm the details PayPal already has. Note that PayPal only asks for your details to abide by the federal laws.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your application.
After application, click the button that says “Agree and Continue”. You have to wait for the approval. It might be fast. All you have to do now is wait for the card to be available to your mailbox or doorstep. However, I think you should know that there are spending limits attached to the card.