Do you know what PayPal business is? Well, the PayPal business is the same as having a PayPal business account. There are a lot of things that you can use the PayPal business for. If you’ve seen those online stores that use PayPal as a form of payment, then you’ve seen first-hand what PayPal business can do. In this article, I would be showing you how to create a PayPal business account, sign in to your account, and even do a lot of other things. Without much talk, let’s dive in.
PayPal Holdings Inc. is an American company that operates worldwide they process online payments; allow the sending and receiving of funds in the online world. PayPal can also be linked to your bank account, credit or debit card. This would allow you to swiftly make payments online or fund your PayPal account with PayPal cash. When you’re buying anything online and your PayPal cash is exhausted, funds would be pulled from your card or bank account to complete the transaction.
Create a PayPal Business Account
Like I said before, the account gives you access to a lot of features. Also, aside from that, a PayPal business account is totally free to open. In this section, I would be showing you the steps to open the account for free. Before you begin, you have to make sure you have an email address as you would be asked to verify your personality. If you have a mail address, follow the steps below to sign up for a PayPal business account.
- Launch the web browser of your choice.
- Click the address bar, and follow this address (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection).
- Select the “Business Account” option on the form that would be provided for you.
- Make sure that you are not using any VPN as it would affect the nationality that the site would be displayed in. when the site loads, find the “Sign Up” button at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Now, fill the form that would be presented to you. This form would ask for information like your country, first name, last name, email address, and you can also create your password on this form.
When you are through with the form, hit “Next”. Also, follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to verify your mobile number and set your account up in no time.
PayPal Sign In
Signing in to your PayPal account is one of the simplest things that you can do. All you have to do is follow the steps below;
- Launch any web browser you can use on your device.
- Access the PayPal website at www.paypal.con.
- Find the “Log in” link at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Enter your existing PayPal email address and password on the text field provided.
- Hit the “Log In” button below the password field.
PayPal Mobile Sign In
Signing in to PayPal on the mobile app is pretty easy. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Launch the PayPal mobile app on your device.
- When the app loads, find the “sign-in” button and click it.
- Enter your login information on the new page will display.
Hit the “Sign in” button to sign in to PayPal mobile.
Is PayPal Business Free
Like I have said before, the PayPal business account is totally free to create. The PayPal business account uses to send and receive money in any country. You can access your PayPal business account on any web application. However, in other to collect payments for services rendered or items sold.