PayPal Business Accounts: PayPal is an electronic commerce company that facilitates payment between parties through online transfers. PayPal allows customers to establish an account on its platform, this connects to a user credit card or checking account. Once identification and proof of funds confirm, users can begin sending or receiving payment to and from other PayPal accounts or through the company app. PayPal originally established by Peter Theil, Luke Nosek, and Max Levchin in December 1998 as confinity. PayPal offers personal consumers to shop, payment, and even transfer money with relative ease. Before you can use PayPal, you have to verify all information to make sure the person using the account is the rightful owner. Although PayPal does not serve as a bank it governs by consumer protection regulations. It also advised that PayPal users check their accounts regularly.
PayPal business accounts makes it faster and easier for businesses just start receiving payment. As well as those that are more established to accept and process credit card payments, debit card payments, and more in over 25 currencies and from over 200 countries. The PayPal business account also includes a suite of services beyond payment processing. There are lots of benefits of the PayPal business account and there will outline.
Types of PayPal Business Accounts
The PayPal business accounts comprise two overarching payment processing options for business owners
PayPal Payment Standard
The PayPal payment standard serves as an ideal for business owners to start with. As well as those who are more than happy with a no-frills checkout option on their website or via their e-commerce platform provider. it also includes the standard PayPal business account benefits, like toll-free phone support and simplified PCI compliance functionality. Customers are taken to the PayPal site to complete payment and returned to the business site afterward.
PayPal Payments Pro
A step up from its standard counterpart, PayPal payments pro includes all of the perks that come with the basic accounts as well as the ability to accept via phone, fax, or virtual terminal. This account gives business owners complete control over their checkout pages. Unlike the PayPal payment standard, this option comes with a monthly maintenance fee of $30.
Benefits Of A PayPal Business Account
there are lots of benefits of the PayPal accounts that many people don’t know about but some of them will be highlighted in this article.
No monthly maintenance payments
You don’t get to pay monthly maintenance payments when you are using the PayPal business account, there are also no setup or cancellation fees. PayPal business account is that the standard accounts come with absolutely zero monthly.
Another benefit of the PayPal business account is the fast setup. It takes just as little as 15 minutes to get up and running with a PayPal business account. You can go through easy online steps wherever and whenever you want since the registration process is completely digital.
Another big benefit is the flexibility when it comes to accepting payments. PayPal business accounts make it possible to do business over the borders and even across language barriers is available in 25 currencies and across 200 countries. Customers can pay with major debit and credit cards as well as PayPal, Venmo, and PayPal credits.
Who Needs A PayPal Business Accounts?
PayPal business accounts is designed for purchasing and sending money. All that is required is for you to provide contact information and a verifiable bank account. The PayPal business accounts also prevent you from making the mistake of mixing up personal purchases. With business expenses and personal monetary gifts from business revenues. PayPal business accounts are made for everyone who has or owns a business.
How To Set Up A PayPal Business Account
If you are wondering how you can set up your PayPal business accounts, the first thing you have to do is set up a PayPal business account.
- First, make sure you have an email set up with PayPal, or click sign out to get stated. Remember signing up for a PayPal personal or business account is free. Next, you will be asked the kind of account you want to set up, select business account and click next.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter the email address you want to use to set up your PayPal business account. Enter the email you want to use, and then click Continue.
- After you enter address, create a password. Your password must be at least eight characters and contain at least one number and symbol.
- After you set up a password that meets the requirements, you will be asked to describe your business. Once you fill in the description of your business click Agree and Create accounts.
- Next you will be asked to provide some personal information to set up your account. Including the last four digits of your social security number, birth date, and your home address. After you have added all of your personal information click submit.
- Once you have submitted your information, your PayPal business account is set up and ready to use.
The PayPal business account is very useful and important to everybody as they would need it one way or the other. It is very flexible in receiving payments as you would not need to go to the bank or even get frustrated over failed transactions.