How can I open a PayPal account? Without a doubt, PayPal is one of the best online payment platforms for your organization. But the platform cannot be accessed except you open a PayPal account. The platform is an online payment platform that allows you to make online payments for bills, purchases, and other online cash transactions.
Furthermore, you can access the PayPal Sign up via the app or via the website. The app is free and available for download on either your Google play store or apple store for your mobile device. But both platforms still go through the same sign-up process. Also, opening a PayPal account does not matter your age. If you are not up to the age of 18, your chances of opening PayPal accounts are slim. Also, if you want to create an account on PayPal, there are two different accounts you can create. You can create a personal account or a business account or even both for yourself. We will also explain Steps on how to create both for you. Therefore, read through to see these steps.
How to open a Business account on PayPal
To open a PayPal account for your business although is not compulsory but would really be of great help for your business. Also, using PayPal for your business, you can receive payments made with both debit and credit cards the interesting part is that, it can be from different currencies from over two hundred countries in the world. However, will you like to set up a PayPal account for your business? Follow these steps listed below to set up an account
- Visit the PayPal website
- Click on the open a business account link on the PayPal website homepage
- Enter your email address
- Tap on continue
- Set up a password or use suggested password
- Tap on the continue button
- Enter your legal first name and last name
- Impute your business details
- Enter your business phone number
- Enter your business address
- Select your currency
- Tap on the agree to terms and condition box
- Then click on the agree and continue button
- Describe the type of your business
- Fill in your business products and service keyword
- If you have a website, you can also add it in the space provided for it
- Add your DOB, nationality, home address, city, state and postcode
- Click on the submit button to be redirected into your account.
After your sign-up, in order to send and receive funds on PayPal, you would need to link your bank account. How is this done? On the summary screen, locate and click on the Wallet option. In the menu bar, then scroll down to the left side of the screen and tap on the Link a credit or debit card. Then enter your bank details and other important information required of you.
How to Create a Personal PayPal
A personal PayPal account is also one of the two types of accounts you can create on PayPal. It is however a more secure and faster way by which you can make online payments. These online payments could be making money transfers, buying goods, and paying personal or other kinds of bills. But before you can perform all of these functions, you have to first create a PayPal account. Then, link your bank account to it. Here are steps by which you can open a PayPal account for personal use below;
- Open your web browser
- Tap on the sign-up button at the right hand of top page
- Select your country for your country mobile code
- Enter an active mobile number
- Click on the next button
- Using the confirmation code sent to you verify your mobile number
- Add your personal info to verify your mobile number
- Set up your profile by adding your personal information
- Create a strong password
- Confirm your password
- Tap on the Next button
- Enter your location and address
- Tap on the terms and condition box to agree
- Tap on the agree and create account button to proceed into your account
In conclusion, there is an age requirement for setting up or opening a PayPal account. Therefore, if you are not up to that age, creating a PayPal account might be impossible and not going through. However, the age requirement for opening a PayPal account is 18 and above. If you have attained that age, you can access the sign-up for a PayPal account.