Can you create an official page on Facebook? If you know how to, how many have you created? “Official Facebook page create” is one easy thing everyone can do if they have the means. In this article, you are going to find out just how you can create a Facebook page for your business or brand officially.
Official Facebook Page create
First of all, there are certain requirements you need to meet if you want the “official Facebook page create” to work for you. One of the basic things you are going to need when creating a Facebook page officially is a Facebook account. Aside from that, you must be at least seventeen years before you can create a Facebook account or a Facebook page.
Open Facebook Account New
One problem people often face when trying to create a Facebook page is creating a new Facebook account. It can be very difficult to create a new Facebook account nowadays due to the security measures. The good news is that there’s always a way in the storm. To create a new Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Open the brave web browser on your current device. (You could also use other browsers but the brave browser is more secure).
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to Facebook.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends. Also, note that you can skip this step and login if you already have an account.
Facebook Page Create
Facebook Page can easily be created bow because you have passed the first steps which is creating a Facebook account. Follow the steps below to create any kind of Facebook page officially, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook website at Facebook and log in.
- After logging in, open a new tab and follow this URL (https://www.facebook.com/business/pages/set-up).
- When the page loads, you would be on the official Facebook business page. On this page, click on “Create a Page”.
- After clicking, you would be redirected to another page. On this page, hit get started below the “Business or brand” option.
- Enter a name for your page and a category. This should be the name of your business and the category of your business. After adding the name, click on continue.
- Upload a profile photo and cover photo for your business page. If you don’t currently have a photo you want to upload, you can skip this step.
- Invites a few friends that may be interested in your new business page.
Add more business details to your Facebook page and your page would be set up. That’s how to create an official Facebook page on Facebook. If you are creating the page for a site, it is recommended you add the URL of the site to the page so Facebook would make it official.