Does MSN Hotmail Signin page still exist? For the past years, Microsoft has been on the war front, in providing users a convenient way to communicate via email. Over the past year, Microsoft has changed its email name to the likes of Windows Live Mail. Then to MSN Hotmail, and now Outlook.com which still has the MSN Hotmail Signin section. All existing users on the previous email like MSN Hotmail are now moved to the new Outlook.com mail interface. Meaning the MSN Hotmail Signin is now the new Outlook Mail login page where you can access your MSN Hotmail email account using the sign in.
The MSN Hotmail Signin is now referred to as outlook.live.com where you can sign in to your email account. Keep in mind, MSN Hotmail no longer exists, but @hotmail.com and @outlook.com are the two email domains offered by Microsoft. To sign in to your MSN Hotmail email account, all you need to include is your email address and password. As for the MSN Hotmail Signin page, you’ll be using the Outlook.live.com/owa/ to sign in to your Hotmail email account or Outlook email account. In the section, you can find out the procedure to sign in to your email account to check new messages, organize emails, and more.
How do I Create an MSN Hotmail Account
If you do not have an MSN Hotmail account. Opening one is very simple as the procedures are already listed out for you.
- Visit the account.microsoft.com.
- Click on sign in.
- Then you choose to create one.
- Enter your email address.
- Input your desired password.
- Type in your name and last name.
- Type in your country and birthday.
- You will be sent a code, input that code, and then you have your own MSN Hotmail account.
MSN Hotmail Signin Steps
MSN Hotmail account has to be accessed before you can read on your documents. Before you can gain access, you need to sign in first, signing in is not hard as the procedure will be listed out for you.
- Visit outlook.com. sign-in page and select sign in.
- Input your email address and click on next.
- On the next page, input your password and click on sign in.
Signing in is very easy but always note that you can always choose to remain signed in. Or you can even uncheck the box to be noted for your password anytime you sign in.
What if I can’t Signin to MSN Hotmail Account
If you are having issues with opening or signing in to your MS Hotmail account you need to check out the following.
- The service status.
- If the account is blocked.
- Also, if you have forgotten your password.
If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it, all you need to do is follow the listed instructions below.
- Visit the page that says reset your password to start.
- Select the reason why you can’t sign in and click on next.
- Input the email address you use to open your Microsoft account.
- Enter the characters you see on the screen and select next.
- You can choose if you want a one-time code if you added security so that the code will be sent to your second-choice phone number or your email address.
- Input the code you receive on the next screen and create a new password.
To sign out from the MSN Hotmail account. Select your account picture at the top of the screen and then click on sign out.