The Microsoft Account Team is an account online that you use to sign in, into your outlook.com, Gmail.com and other mail services. Now it can also be used to sign in to other Microsoft services and devices like Xbox Live. You may have seen the Microsoft account team in your inbox sending you an mail about your security and about recent activity in your mail account.
Microsoft Account Team
The Microsoft prioritizes account security and works to prevent people from signing in to your account without your permission. Also, the Microsoft account team sends you an email or SMS alert if they notice a sign-in an attempt in your account. If you change your phone number or email changes, it is important to quickly update the security contact info on the security basics page so that the Microsoft account team can work to keep your account secure and active.
Microsoft Account Team Email
You may ask can I trust an email from Microsoft account team well the answer is yes but there are fraudsters that may use a fake Microsoft account team email. To be able to recognize an email from the Microsoft account team the email address domain should be @accountprotection.microsoft.com. This means that the message is safe and you can open it. Microsoft also makes use of this domain to send email notifications to you about your Microsoft account, these notifications can include security codes for 2-step verification and account update information like password changes.
How to Open a Microsoft Account
Microsoft delivers the security you need. Microsoft secures and safeguards your data; provide options for you to easily manage your account information.
- Open your web browser www.accounts.microsoft.com.
- Click on create a Microsoft account.
- Fill in your email address and click on next.
- Fill in the password of your choice.
- Click on next.
- Or select Use a phone number instead, enter your phone number and click on Next.
Now you have a Microsoft account and access your favorite Microsoft services with just one login.
The Microsoft provides support to all its customers using its products and it takes different forms
- Microsoft customer service and support – this is available to help you with questions about Microsoft products and services. A Microsoft representative will help you locate the appropriate team to answer your question.
- Microsoft technical support – this will provide you with support options and help you locate the appropriate support team to resolve technical support issues.
You can also get the Microsoft support telephone number for your country and check out local timing too. Before you begin it is a good idea for you to keep the name and version of the product you are using.
Microsoft Account Protection
Here are some tips you can use to help Microsoft protect your account
- Create a strong password and passphrases.
- Also, enable “A 2-step” verification in your Microsoft account.
- Enable additional security features.
- Add the required security information to your account.
This are some basic tips you can use in the protection of your account and stay safe. Improve your security and stay informed.