Do you know how to look for friends on Facebook? Using the Facebook platform is only fun with friends. Although there is a feature on the platform that enables you to add up new friends you must, first of all, find the friend you wish to add first. The question here is, how you look for Friends on Facebook.it might seem simple to some but very difficult for others. If you really want to look for friends on Facebook, then you need to first of all sign up for a Facebook account.
How to Look for Friends on Facebook
This is quite simple and fast. If you want to look for friends on Facebook, there are several ways you can do so. You can do so by using the search bar on the Facebook website, Facebook groups, people you may know and some others more. Don’t you worry, I will show you the steps to follow via the above ways to find friends o Facebook.
Using the Search Bar
- Go to www.facebook.com and login your Facebook account.
- On any page, you are taken to as long as you are logged in, locate and tap on the search bar.
- Enter the name of a person or the name of the friend you are looking for and hit the enter button or search.
- From your search results, tap on “People”.
- Now that you have a view of your search result related to people only, tap on the “add friend” button close to the user to add the user as your friend.
That is all for using the search bar to look for friends on Facebook.
Via Facebook Groups
- Login your Facebook account on the official Facebook website and tap on the “group” icon.
- From the groups you have joined, select which one you want to look for friends in and tap on it.
- On the group homepage, locate the “members” link and click on it.
- Now you should have a view of all the members of that group.
- Simply tap on the person name you wish to add as a friend and on the “add friends” button on their timeline to send them a friend request.
That is all for using Facebook groups to find friends.
Via People You May Know
The people you may know feature is one of the popular features to find friends.
- Go to www.facebok.com and login your account.
- Tap on the “friend requests” icon to view all the friend request you have not accepted yet.
- From the friend requests tab, tap on “Find Friends”.
- Scroll down and after all the people who have sent you friend requests, you should see the “People you may know section”.
Each of the steps to look for friends on Facebook can be carried out on any device.