LinkedIn sign in is an exercise that allows new users create profiles, these users can either be workers or employers and employees. For employees it consists of a curriculum vitae describing their work experience, education, training, skills and a personal photo. LinkedIn allows employers to list jobs and also search for potential candidates. Users can find jobs, contact people and business opportunity can be recommended by someone in one’s contact. This platform gives users the opportunity to save jobs that they would like to apply for, they can also follow different companies of their choice. This site allows members to make connections to each other in an online social network that represents real world professional relationships.
When you sign in to LinkedIn, you can invite anyone to become a connection whether a site member or not. Users can communicate with each other in different ways by choosing to like posts and congratulate others on updates such as anniversaries, birthdays and new positions. As well as direct messaging. They can also share videos with text and filters with the introduction of LinkedIn video. they can also write posts and articles within the LinkedIn platform to share with their network. LinkedIn has given users the opportunity to endorse each other’s skill. However, there is no way of flagging anything other than positive content.
Why Should I Log In to LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a training programme that you can have access to. It has thousands of training videos on subjects like business, graphic design, web design, technology skills and lots more. Here are some reasons you should sign in to LinkedIn.
- Learn things you assume you already know how to do but don’t.
- Connect to your LinkedIn profile and get suggestions on training concerning your career goals.
- Show employers you are going above and beyond by getting extra training.
- Learn things that will help you in life and work, like organizational skills, leadership and management skills and lots more.
Basic membership for LinkedIn log in is free. Network members are called “connections”. Unlike other free social networking sites like Facebook or twitter. LinkedIn requires connections to have a pre-existing relationship, with basic membership, a member can only establish connections with someone he has already worked with, knows professionally or has gone to school with. For you to log in to LinkedIn you will have to sign up for account if you don’t have any.
How to Sign In to LinkedIn
Having a LinkedIn account and profile is a great way to build a business network so that you can be able to find jobs and apply for them. For new users who are trying to open a new LinkedIn account, you can sign in using the following steps.
- Open the LinkedIn web page.
- Enter your personal information.
- Click Join Now.
- Then click the box below.
- Click on your current country of residence.
- Type in your current ZIP code.
- If you are a student indicate by clicking the yes or no box.
- If you are an employee type in your job title and the company you work for.
- Click Next.
- Now you have a LinkedIn page.
Tips: look for member hosted groups that are relevant to your interest. You can also expand your network by reaching out to this people in these groups. And also, when posting an update be sure to keep it general, positive and professional. However, you can also share your LinkedIn profile URL in your favorite social media sites, this will help you create new connections.
How to Sign In to LinkedIn
To login to your LinkedIn account, you will be needing your email address or phone number and your password. Then follow the below steps;
- Go to the LinkedIn Login Page.
- Enter your email address or mobile phone number.
- Then enter your password.
- Now click on the Sign In button.
You will be directed to your LinkedIn account, there you can now make use of it, look for business to follow.