Sometimes it might be difficult for you to get a job, get clients for your job offer, searching for business connections. Well, this all can be sorted out easily by signing up for LinkedIn’s web account on the www.linkedin.com portal. LinkedIn helps business aimers out there to find jobs, people, and business opportunities.
Linkedin is an online professional networking service that is based in the United States of America. This service provides business and job opportunities to users. It also serves as a social media platform for users to meet and socialize with other people with the same motive of getting their various business goals. This professional networking platform was founded by Reid Hoffman and founding team members from PayPal and Socialnet.com web platform. Linkedin headquartered is located in Mountain View, California, United States of America.
Features of Linkedin
Linkedin is very easy to use the portal. The site is very easy to access and navigate. Some of its amazing features are.
- The Linkedin web platform is available in 24 languages which makes it easy for users to read and understand.
- Another is that it serves as a medium for professional networking platforms.
- Users get to create profiles and connect to each other which serve as the real-world relationship.
- There are jobs offered that can be created by users and users can also search for potential candidates.
- View photos of others which makes identification easier.
On LinkedIn users get to create profiles that other users can access and also see who has visited their profile page. Users can like and comment on other updates. Users in search of jobs can view the profile of hiring managers and find means of connecting with them.
Linkedin Main Section
There are different categories for users so as to get easy access to their aimed goals. This is the four groups as named below.
- Social media.
- Social Recruiting.
- Professional networking.
- Professional services.
LinkedIn serves as a great medium to socialize. Users get to follow different companies and receive news about new offers. The social recruiting category serves users in a way that they can get to find different potential candidates, by using the search tool in the web portal. On professional networking, category users get to open up ways to creating business connections and search for jobs and other offers. LinkedIn offers professional services by providing users with publishing platforms. This allows authors to get a better way to track traffic that their posts received.
How to Create a Professional LinkedIn Profile | Linkedin Sign Up
However, for a user to benefit from LinkedIn services they need to open up an account with them referred to as known as LinkedIn Sign Up. This gives them access to this great networking service. In other, for you to make effective use of this platform you need to complete the LinkedIn sign up process. Here are the steps to follow in opening an account.
- Launch your web browser and enter the URL www.linked.com or you can download the apps from your mobile store.
- Click on the join now an icon in the popup menu. this we allow you to create a new account.
- Fill in all personal information such as First name, Last name, and email address, and click the join now button.
Select your postal code address, select if you are a student or not. Also, if a student, fill in your school name, the year you gained admission, and the year ended, also select your age. If you are not a student, fill in your job title and Companies name and click the continue button. A confirmation request will be sent to your email. Then, go to your email box and click on the confirmation link, immediately your account will be successfully confirmed and created.