You must have heard about this messaging app among youth or high school students. Kik messenger which is commonly called Kik which is an instant messaging mobile app which you can send or receive messages, photos, videos and many other things from your family and friend which you could also have a group discussion on the Kik app.
Kik app allows every interested user to create his or her account by email and password, not like another messaging app that allows phone numbers. On the app users can connect with each other by searching with the user’s username. Scanning a code or using their phone contact by entering their phone number. With the app, you can send and receive an unlimited number of messages to anyone else who has a Kik account.
What is the Kik App Used for
The app is a mobile application app used for instant messaging just like you regular SMS test messaging which is an alternative of avoiding expensive internet charges or to avoid over any text limits. This is a great alternative app for texting your friends and family who are using the Kik app which allows you to message them with everything from photos, videos, GIFs and emoji.
How to Download the Kik App
To start using the Kik App the first you need to do download the which available free on iTunes for iPhone or iPod Touch or iPad or from Google Play for Android phones, the app is a friendly and easy to use interface which young kids could use also but I am not saying you should get your kid the app just trying to let you know how simple and cool the app is. Gere fee steps on how to download the app.
- Launch your iTunes app store on your device.
- At the homepage of your App store, navigate to the bottom right corner of the page and click on the search icon.
- Immediately the search icon is clicked you will be directed to a search page which you are required to input your keywords, click on the search bar and type Kik in it and click search from your keypad.
- You will be shown results from your keyword search. The app with the white background and green icon saying click on get and wait to confirm your download.
- Go to your app store which is the Google play store.
- At the homepage of the app store click on the search bar at the top of the page and input your keyword search which is Kik.
- Results will be shown to you with numerous other apps, the app with the white background and green icon saying Kik click on download.
- Wait for it to download and install.