Juno online services is an American internet service provider in the United States. This is part of the United online company. Juno was established in may 1996 and headquarters in midtown Manhattan. This platform was set up by charles ardai, Brian Marsh and Clifford Tse.
This platform started it free email service as at August 1996. Way back then user have to install juno client on their device to enable them send and receive email messages of about 35 kilobytes. The very first version of juno email client didn’t support attaching of file on email messages.
This is one of the most reliable email clients in the United States. There are lots of unique features on www.juno.com portal such as.
- Surf up to five times faster.
- Email with spam protection.
- No credit card required.
- Norton antivirus protection.
User can sign up a free account or the juno turbo accelerated dial up plan. There are other subscription plan user can order on this platform. But lets take a look at the sign up process.
Juno Email sign up | dial up internet service
In other to access this portal you need a web browser and a internet connection. You also need to know how to type in url in the url bar of your preferred qeb browser.
- Run your web browser and enter the url as www.juno.com in the web address bar section of your browser.
- Click on the sign up icon and enter your Basic information such as title, first name, last name, address and lot more in the first section.
- Create a member ID and password just below the basic information section. You can check ID availability.
- The last section is where you enter your payment information by selecting a payment method.
- Click on the submit icon to complete the sign up process.
You also need to agree to the terms of the service before clicking on the submit icon. There is also an order confirmation page.
Juno login | Account Login
- Launch your web browser and enter the URL as www.juno.com in the web address bar.
- Click on the sign in icon at the top right section of the page.
- Enter your user ID in the first feed and enter your password in the second feed.
- Click on the go icon.
Above is the sign in steps for registered users who already have an account. You can always login to your account at any time in as much you enter your accurate information in the sign in feed.