Every day of our lives we are given the opportunity to learn both as students or teachers. With the changes happening in the world, technology has brought a great change in the teaching and learning process. Joinpd online is one of those places you can visit to learn new things.
It is site that allows students to join interactive presentations organized by their teachers. However, students can only join this interactive session by using a code or link which is made available by the teachers themselves.
Most students of this generation are ready to learn, thanks to joinpd they can learn from the comfort of their homes. Students don’t even need to create an account on Pear Deck to join the presentation. All they need is a Google or Microsoft account. Just in case you don’t know, joinpd works by integrating with Google slides making it possible for teachers to allow students to join the presentation anonymously.
Aside from the fact, that the joinpd is great for students; it is also a useful tool for teachers. It helps the teachers to overcome the difficulties of teaching and it also engages students with a powerful learning tool. It is also one of the great tools for teachers to check the ability of the students through interactive sessions. This way the students get engaged in understanding the lesson better.
Is Pear deck Free to use?
Joinpd online is totally free to use but there are limited resources for the free plan. So if you want more features then you have to buy a premium plan which costs $149.99/year for an individual premium.
How Much Does Pear Deck Costs?
The tools for Joinpd Online are usually free to use but the free tools have some limitations. Means that there is a limit to what the free tools can do for you except if you use the premium features. And in order to make use of the premium features, you have to pay a certain amount of money monthly. Joinpd has three plans which are.
- School & Districts ( Custom)
- Basic ( Free)
- Individual Premium ( $149.99/year)
The individual plan is the premium plan which has lots of features like Add on the fly questions and other activities. While the custom plan is for schools and districts where there are lots of institutions.
How to Join a JoinPD Presentation Class
If you are a student and you want to joinpd, just follow these steps below and you are good to go.
- First, you have to open the link which is https://app.peardeck.com/join
- Once the teacher completes his/her registration on the pear deck he will prepare a presentation or lesson.
- The teacher then shares the joinPD code with his students either on Telegram, or Whatsapp.
- The students can then join the presentation by clicking Join Session on the header menu
Then after that, the student can now enter the code and the presentation class will commence.
How to Create a Peardeck Account as a Teacher
Before you can login to Peardeck as a teacher, you have to create an account first. Follow these steps below to joinpd online as a teacher.
- First, visit the official website of pear deck https://app.peardeck.com/join
- Then choose the signup option there
- You will be given an option to choose a teacher or administrator
- Then you can choose as per your need
- After that Pear deck will need access to your Google Drive
- Allow access to your Google drive
- Answer the question asked by the pear deck
- Then enter your email and password on the field provided after allowing access to the storage
- After that, you will be asked to enter your postcode and school
- If it is not available in the list, just skip it
- It will be replaced with any 5digit number
Once that is done, you can add on for google slides and follow the remaining instructions.
How to Login to Joinpd as a Student
If you have been trying so hard to login into your joinpd account as a student just follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website https://app.peardeck.com
- Then click Gmail or Microsoft login
- After that connect your account to Google Drive or OneDrive for cloud storage
- Once you have registered, you can access the account if you want to join the presentation
- But once you click the join presentation button, it will ask for a Peardeck join code to enter
After that, the joinPD code will be given to the student by the teacher so that the student can easily have access to the presentation. Now you can see that joinpd online has been beneficial to both teachers and students.