Facebook is one of the most frequently used social media platforms in the world. Furthermore, the creators are adding new and exciting features for users to access and enjoy. But users being able to hide things from their timelines is not a new feature. However, I will be showing you how to view hidden things on your Facebook account timeline. Furthermore, hiding posts from your Facebook Account Timeline is very easy. Moreover, you do not have to delete it before it becomes hidden. In other words, you are only temporarily removing it from your Facebook account timeline. But if you are wondering if you can view these posts later, well, you can.
What’s more, hiding things from your Facebook account timeline can be performed on your Android, iOS, and Desktop. In addition, you can also perform this action using the FB app or visit their official website at facebook.com. So keep reading because I have got more interesting details. Frankly speaking, this feature enables you to have absolute control of what shows on your timeline. For example, if a friend posts sensitive content and you do not agree with the content or even find it inappropriate or offensive, you can always hide it and keep it from showing on your timeline.
Why Should I Unhide A Post On Facebook?
Facebook users can hide and unhide posts on the social media platform. Furthermore, this process gives you total control of the content that you view on your timeline. So, with this feature, you can make any of your posts private, public, or hidden.
For instance, you can decide to unhide a post on FB if you do not want to get rid of the post permanently. Or, if you have a friend who uploaded an awkward or offensive post on your timeline.
How To View Hidden Things On Your Facebook Account Timeline
Viewing hidden things on your Facebook account timeline is slightly similar to archiving chats on WhatsApp. In other words, you can always come back to it and view it again. Moreover, it is a straightforward process so, if you would like to perform this action, here are the steps you need:
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Next, navigate to the Profile icon.
- You can find this icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
- On the next page, click on the icon that makes up three dots.
- You will find this below your profile.
- Next, you will find the Activity Log.
- Then, find the Filter option.
- Keep scrolling till you find Timelines.
- Click on the circle you will find beside it.
Select your hidden timeline and you will find a list of all your posts, then select the date to figure out what hidden thing or post you would like to check out.
- Connect your phone to the Wi-Fi.
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on Profile.
- Next, find the location of the Three dots icon.
- To make it easier for you, you will be able to find it underneath your profile.
- Then, move to the Activity log.
- Locate Filter, next, find Timelines.
Once you find it, tap on the circle and choose your timelines. Moreover, you will also be able to view all of your posts and choose the date of the post you hid and check it out.
Steps Required To View Hidden Things On Your Facebook Account Timeline On PC
Apart from android and iOS, a PC is another compatible device that allows you to make use of the Facebook app. Moreover, you can download its mobile app on your computer or visit its official website. So, if you want to make use of your PC, here are the steps that you need to check hidden things on your Facebook account timeline:
- Open the app on your desktop or visit facebook.com.
- Sign in or log in to your account with your phone number or email and your password.
- Go to the upper right side of the screen.
- Tap on the drop-down arrow.
- You will find the menu option on your left-hand side.
- Click on Activity Log.
- Once you tap on the activity log, click on Filter.
Next, click on your hidden timeline and you will also see all of your posts. Select the date of the post to find out where the hidden post is.