Are you Facebook users and you are single, searching for love or How to use Facebook to Find Singles? There are so many people on Facebook that are single, so you are likely to meet someone on the platform who is ready to mingle with you. If you are looking for a partner on Facebook, then this the right article for you. I will be showing how to use Facebook to find singles (women and men). To use the platform you must be signed in to your account or you do not have, you can simply create a new account.
Signing up to Facebook is very easy and fast. Facebook is a social communication platform where registered users can share, connect and communicate with the people they want to keep in touch with on the platform for free. It a platform where you can group for singles and many other reasons, there are lots of benefits attached to having an account with Facebook. The platform is free and easy for anyone to use, both the less technical minded people. You can find singles on Facebook by joining groups for singles or by typing in names of people.
How to Access Facebook
You can only find singles on Facebook if you have a Facebook account or you can simply sign up for a new account if you don’t have. You can meet the person that will capture your heart on the Facebook platform either from dating and love or singles group. You can use the Facebook mobile apk or the website. Follow the guides below to sign up;
- Open the device browser and proceed to www.facebook.com on the search field or you can open the Facebook mobile application on your device.
- Enter the name you want to use for the account, first name, surname, and then tap on Next.
- Select your date of Birth and hit on Next.
- Enter your phone number or you can sign up with your email address and hit next.
- Choose the gender you are by hitting on female or male. Then Next.
- Generate a new strong but simple password for the new account. Then click on Sign up
The account will be created successfully; Facebook will then prompt you to verify the details you used for the account. A code will be sent to your phone number or a link will be sent to your email address.
You can log in to your Facebook account with the Login ID if you already have an account with the platform because you would need to be logged in on the platform before you can find singles to communicate with. Follow the simple guides below to do so;
- Use the Facebook website at www.facebook.com or launch the application for Facebook.
- Enter the Login ID; email address or phone number and the password of the account. Hit on login.
The account will be loaded on the device if the details are right.
How to Find Singles on Facebook
You can find your love on the Facebook platform if you are ready to mingle. There are hundreds of Facebook groups, which are created by a member for a specific purpose or aim. You follow the simple steps listed below to find singles;
- Sign in to your Facebook homepage. On the search field above your newsfeed, type in a name or two keywords, e.g. “Singles in South Africa” or you would need to be specific with the kind of singles you’d like to meet.
- A menu of groups will appear, scroll through the groups and hit on the one you want to join.
- Most groups are closed on Facebook and you would have to request to join. Tap on the name of the group and hit on Join Group tab at the top.
Once you are in the group, you can post to the group or like posts by others.