How can I upload photos in Gmail from mobile? Gmail is a free email service founded by Google that enable sending and receiving messages, photos and store important documents. Although you can upload photos in Gmail from your computer but accessing it from your mobile is easier anywhere you are in the world. Uploading photos come up when you want to send a message to another email address by locating the attach files icon on the platform.
Furthermore, you can upload photos in Gmail from mobile by downloading and installing the Gmail App on your android or iOS device. But you can only upload photos in Gmail from mobile after creating a Gmail account where you generate an email address and password. Therefore, you automatically get a Gmail profile that can be linked to Google and you can also create a personal chrome browser for yourself. This enables other email services to view your photos in full when they first open your message.
How to Upload Photos in Gmail from mobile
You must know that any photo you want to upload must not exceed 25 megabytes per email. You know can go through the following steps to what to do.
- Open up the installed Gmail App on your mobile device.
- Enter your Gmail address and password. Then, click on Continue.
- The homepage pops- up, click on the “cross” button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, compose your email by entering the recipient email address and the subject.
- Choose between Attach file or Insert from Drive. Select Attach file
- Then, click on the Arrow button (SEND) in front of the Attach file button.
- Then, you have uploaded your photos and sent the email at the same time.
Meanwhile, you can also upload from your computer.
How to Upload Images in Gmail from Computer
- Visit https://www.gmail.com on your web page.
- The Gmail inbox pops-up if you have logged into Gmail on your computer. Note: if you are not logged in, click Sign in and enter your email address and password.
- Click on Compose (cross icon) at the top left side of the inbox page. The blank page appears asking you to enter your recipient’s email address.
- Enter your subject and then click on the Attach file icon “Pin button”.
- Then, tap on the send button.
At the end of these processes, you get to upload photos from your mobile and even from your PC.