Instagram is a social media app focused on pictures and videos. Users are allowed to upload pictures and videos to their walls. There are various ways in which you can upload videos to Instagram. But this is how you can upload high-quality edited videos to your Instagram page using an Android phone. Many businesses, entrepreneurs, and individuals make use of Instagram for one thing or the other. Most people viewed content on Instagram are videos. Therefore, businesses see this has a big opportunity to advertise their brands or products in video ads.
Instagram videos are used to tell a clear story instead of the use of pictures. Instagram videos have more engagement and then, that’s why ads nowadays are presented or displayed in video format. First of all, if you want to get a huge engagement in your video, you need to upload high-quality video resolution. In this article you can learn the simple basics you need to upload high-quality edited videos to your Instagram account.
Tips of High Quality Video Resolution for Instagram
On the contrary, there are so many factors that determine the quality of how your video will look like. this actually, the equipment you used to shooting the video and how well was the video edited. However, it’s best you hire a professional video editor and video cinematography in other to take videos of your services. Asides from the business, aspect, as for personal use. There are lots of smartphones built with a high-quality video resolution that provides you clear videos. However, the best tips in having a high-quality video resolution for Instagram or any other services is to equip yourself with the best requirement and professional assistance you need.
How to Upload High Quality Edited Video to Instagram
To have high-quality edited video. You need to upload your video to youtube and other websites that supports high-quality video size. It is advisable to make use of youtube if you don’t know any.
- Go to Google play store and enter the keyword VIDEODER on the search bar.
- Click on install and after installation completes, click Open.
- Search for the video you uploaded by entering the exact title you use when uploading the video.
- Click on the video from the search result and you see different sizes select the highest quality and wait for it to download.
- Run the Instagram app, click on upload picture, click on video, and click on menu.
- Click on your picture gallery to locate the picture and you see trim and crop menu on Instagram.
- Now you can select what time duration you want to use now you can access the picture style at the editing window.
- Click on next and select a picture from the video for the cover of the clips.
- Click next and add the necessary description and then upload the video.
In summary, after you must have set your up for the video shot, you can use the following steps above to post your video on Instagram. Likewise, you don’t need to subject yourself to Instagram only, there are several platform in promoting your services like YouTube, and more.