Are you going on a long vacation? You don’t want to miss out on all your emails, why you are still on vacation. You can turn on auto reply. This feature will automatically send mail to anyone, who sends you mail. From the time duration, you went on vacation. Yahoo Mail has made this possible for all it used so that they don’t get worried about email whenever you are on vacation.
Setting up an auto reply in Yahoo Mail is the best solution to respond to anyone who sends you a mail whenever you are on vacation. The Yahoo Mail Auto Rely features make use of reply messages that are been create by you. This message automatically responds to any email you received within the period of your vacation.
Setting up Auto Reply Email features
To get started with auto reply features in Yahoo mail vacation response. The user is required to have a Yahoomail account. Note that auto reply we only work with the particular account that it was been activated on.
- Login into your Yahoo mail account and click on mail at the top right corner if you are not properly log in.
- At the top right corner click on the Settings icon and click on Settings at the drop-down tab.
- On the settings menu click on Vacation Response at the left sidebar under settings.
- Mark the Automatic response check box that says Enable during these dates (inclusive)
- Select the date on which you want an Auto response to start/stop.
- Now enter your Auto response message and click save.
You can also send different response to different domains. When you check the box below the Auto response messages. Then you have to enter the first domain and the second domain together with the message. With this in place you don’t have to worrying about sending email whenever you are on vacation.
How to Set Up a Vacation Auto-Rely via Yahoo Mail Basic
Just as stated above, the Yahoo Mail auto-rely function allows you to schedule messages in which automatically send by itself. Likewise, you can also configure Yahoo Mail Basic in other to respond to any incoming messages instantly.
- Go to Login.yahoo.com on your web browser.
- Tab Account Info from the drop-down arrow.
- Select Options and click Go.
- Tab Vacation Response to access the yahoo automatic reply settings.
- Next, select the option “Enable auto-response during these dates.
- Set up the start and the end date for auto-response.
In addition, you can also send different messages to senders that have a domain. Simply, select Different response to an email from a specific domain, and you can provide the required information needed to set up the option. That’s all you need to understand above Yahoo email Auto reply