“How to search for friends on Facebook by email” is it possible to find someone on Facebook using their mail. After trying a few times I decided the result is 50/50. This means you are fifty percent sure of finding the person you are looking for. I also found a way to get around this. I found a way to always find the person I wanted to find even if they hide their email address on Facebook. Before this would work, you have to be sure the person in question added the email address to their profile. After being sure, you can continue reading.
Create Facebook Account New
A new Facebook account is needed if you do not have a Facebook account before now. If you already have a Facebook account, you could as well skip this step. This step is for only those new to the Facebook platform. To create a new Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends. After adding some friends, your Facebook account would be fully set up.
Can I find someone on Facebook with Their Email Address?
The simple answer to this is yes and that is the main essence of this article. I would be showing you how to find someone on Facebook using their mail. You could as well try using the Facebook search bar to search their email address. But if this turns out fruitless, you can try the “Forgotten Password” method. To use this method, follow the steps below;
- To begin, open the favorite web browser on your device.
- Hit the search bar and type in www.facebook.com.
- Hit the enter key to go.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, log out to access the login page.
- On the log in page, hit “Forgotten Password”.
- Type in the email address of the person in question in the text field provided and search.
- After searching you would find a couple of usernames associated with that account. Simply copy anyone and go back to the Facebook login page.
- Log in to your existing Facebook account and paste the username you copied in the search bar provided.
Hit search and find your friend.