When it comes to the best streaming services, no doubt, Netflix serves as the best online streaming service with popular movies and tv series to stream from. Netflix is the top streaming service that offers amazing content from movies and tv shows to cartoons and more. However, if you want to reset your Netflix account or subscription, you can find out the instruction on this page on how to restart your Netflix account – Netflix Restart Membership.
In the meantime, you need to know that the Netflix Restart Membership account is different from deleting Netflix account. Restart a Netflix account is like renewing your subscription or creating an account from the beginning. But when it comes to deleting Netflix account, this is practically saying you no longer want to continue with the services. When you delete your Netflix account, there is no point or guideline in recovering your account. However, the process on how to restart your Netflix account is very simple, but this actually depends on your activeness and inactiveness on the platform.
Factors to Restart your Netflix Account | Netflix Restart Membership
There are certain factors that determine the steps to restarting your Netflix account. This includes Inactive and Active, here is an elaboration on it:
- Inactive: for inactive account, you can restart your Netflix subscription after sign in to Netflix. This will affect your billing date which will change to the date you restart your Netflix account.
- Active: for active account, you can keep your status and the process to restart your account is simple. All you need to do is visit the Restart Your Membership page to restart your account, but your billing date will not change.
In addition, restarting your Netflix account also gives you to the opportunity to select a different payment method.
How to Restart Netflix Account
First of all, to restart your Netflix account, you need to Netflix account login information that includes your email address or phone number and password. Afterward, you can use the following instruction to restart your Netflix account:
- Go to www.netflix.com on your web browser.
- Then, enter your email address and password to sign in.
- Click on your profile and select Restart Your Membership.
- Follow the instruction to restart your account.
In summary, if your account was restarted without you knowing, it is best your cancel your Netflix subscription or account. Meaning that you need to change your password once you cancel your membership plan. Ensure that you click on the checkbox “Required all devices to sign in again with a new password.) For all devices to which your account is signed in will request a new password.