Do you know how to open a Facebook business account? I think I have written a detailed guide like this before. The thing is that Facebook keeps updating daily. So here I am again about to give you an updated guide on how to open a Facebook business account. First of all, what makes a Facebook account a business account is a Facebook business page. Creating a Facebook business page automatically registers your business with Facebook business management. Getting yourself familiarized with the Facebook business page creation is, therefore, a valuable asset in the article.
Open a Facebook Account New
You can always skip this step if you feel you have a business account that you want to use in growing your business. Hopefully, if you don’t have a Facebook account, you can follow the steps indexed below for a detailed guide on how to create a new Facebook account for your business. Here are the steps;
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Creating a Business Page
Like I said before, creating a Facebook business page is one of the best and easy ways to turn your Facebook account into a business account. Did you know that you can drive sales to your business through your Facebook account? If no, then you should try it out. Follow the steps below to create a Facebook business page and turn your account into a business account. Follow the steps below to create your own Facebook business page.
- Open the Facebook website at www.facebook.com and log in by filling the login form.
- After logging in, find the “Create” tab and click on it. A new menu would now be displayed, from that menu, select “Page”.
- You would now be directed to a new webpage. You would be asked to choose the type of page you want to create on that page. Choose “Business Page”.
Add a name for your page, a category which your page would fall under. Follow the instructions provided to complete your page set up.