Do you know how to open a Facebook account for business? To tell you the truth, how to open a Facebook account for business is very easy and fun too. Trust me; if you are looking for more sales to your business or more hits to your Facebook account, then Facebook is one of h best ways you can trust. Facebook for business is a very powerful tool that should be utilized by business owners. I can grow your revenue very fast.
Create Facebook Account New
Creating a new Facebook account seems to be the problem for most people nowadays as Facebook keeps blocking new accounts. Before you can successfully create a Facebook account, you must also have a mobile number or email address Facebook can reach you at. This is also one of the security measures Facebook have set in place. Follow the steps below if you have a mobile number or email address to create a Facebook account for your business.
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Create a Facebook Page for your Business
If you successfully create a Facebook business page for your business, then you’ve successfully registered your business on Facebook. Think about it, Facebook is filled with over one billion users worldwide. It is definitely the best place to grow your business. Follow the steps below to create a business page for your business on Facebook.
- Open the Facebook website at www.facebook.com and log in by filling the login form.
- After logging in, find the “Create” tab and click on it. A new menu would now be displayed, from that menu, select “Page”.
- You would now be directed to a new webpage. You would be asked to choose the type of page you want to create on that page. Choose “Business Page”.
Add a name for your page, a category which your page would fall under. Follow the instructions provided to complete your page set up.