How to Get Started with LinkedIn Ads in 2022: The two dedicated platforms that marketer used in advertising their business includes Facebook and Google. A lot of business runs ads on Facebook and Google to reach out to thousands of audiences online. But as a marketer, you don’t’ need to stick to these two platforms even if it’s good to runs ads on them. For lead generation, LinkedIn Ads are one of the best tools to use in generating and increasing your leads online. LinkedIn is one of the most powerful social networking platforms where you can reach millions of people interested in your business or services because there are over 63 million users on the platform.
Furthermore, Linkedin ads is a social media networking platform where you can have the opportunity to advertise and sell your product in a fast way online without going through stress. Most people make less use of LinkedIn Ads because their attention is fully focused on advertising with Google and Facebook. However, LinkedIn stands out to be an online social media website where users get to share and view other people’s posts. However, before you can access LinkedIn, the first thing you are expected to do is create an account. If not, you won’t be able to access the LinkedIn website. However, those that have created an account in the past, just have to sign in to their LinkedIn account. Nonetheless, do you want to know more about Linkedin ads? Read thru this article and you will know all the necessary things you need to know about Linkedin ads respectively.
How to get started with LinkedIn ads
To get started with linked-in ads you have to follow the instruction given to you, getting LinkedIn ads is not so hard but easy to get.
- Firstly, bring your campaign manager account, to start with this app you have to create your campaign manager account. Set up your account, run a campaign, and control your budget.
- You have to determine your objective before you can start with the LinkedIn ads. Choosing an objection must be your first step to help us customize and stream your campaign creation.
- Then also launch your complaint, launching complain is also necessary. When you have chosen an objective then you will be monitored to build an audience, and set a budget, then upload ads creative.
How to create LinkedIn ads
On the contrary, it is very easy to create ads on LinkedIn. Once you learn or know how to do this, you will face no problem creating ads on LinkedIn. However, to create LinkedIn ads, you will need to follow the below steps to guide you on how to do so.
- Go to the mobile app or website at https://business.linkedin.com/
- Click on create ads
- Enter your account name.
- And also enter your currency.
- Then create your user name.
- Tap on agree and create your account.
Now that you know the steps, you will just need to access this platform and create ads of anything you want and post on LinkedIn. However, as told in the steps, you will need to add your currency to the steps of the creation of the account. This means, to be able to post ads on Linkedin, you will need to pay for it but it is said that it can be used for free.