Do you know how to email Facebook support? If you are using Facebook and you’re having issues, do you know that you can contact Facebook support to report the issues that you’re having with them? The Facebook help center is on 24/7 to attend to all your complaints you are having with Facebook. Facebook doesn’t have email support, just their call lines, live chat, so on this article, I will be telling you how you can contact the Facebook support on the issues you are having with them.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a social networking platform designed and invented by the CEO of Facebook Inc. Company; Mark Zuckerberg. You can use the Facebook platform to share, connect and communicate with your loved ones. With
You can share your photographs and video clips on the site for free. There are also lots of video clips to be watched and downloaded to your device for free. You can buy and sell locally on Facebook marketplace. Facebook is free and it is user friendly in the sense that it can be used by both the less technical minded people. Facebook mobile app is free on the app store of your device.
How to Download Facebook Mobile App
You can download the Facebook mobile apk for free on your device. Follow the instructions below;
- Launch the app store on your device.
- Use the search field and type in Facebook to find the app.
- On the result page, tap on the first result on the list.
- On the Facebook download page, click on “Download” to commence the downloading.
The Facebook mobile apk will be downloaded to your device if you have a good data connection from your service providers. Downloading the Facebook app is easy to reach the Facebook support.
Facebook Sign up | Log in
To report an issue to the Facebook support center, you will need to have a Facebook account or if you have you can log in back to report. If you don’t have an account, you can follow the instructions below to sign up;
- Log in to the
- On the Sign up for a new account page, file in your surname, first name, email address or phone number and create a new password for your account. Select the year you were born and then indicate your gender (male or female).
- Hit on Sign up.
Your new Facebook account will be created and a mail or text will be sent your device for the Facebook account verification.
You can log on if you’ve got an account. Follow the steps below to log in;
- Go to Facebook site at www.facebook.com or launch the Facebook apk on your device.
- On the already have an account section, enter your email address or phone number and the password of the account, then tap on log in.
The Facebook account will be logged in and displayed on your device if the only the logon details are spelt and filled in correctly. If you can’t remember the account password, click on “Forgot password” to reset your password.
How to Report a Problem on Facebook
To report an issue from your Facebook page, follow the guidelines below;
- Log on to your Facebook page.
- Tap on the question mark tab on the right corner of your Facebook page.
- Then select Report a Problem and then follow the on screen instructions to report.
Your report will be sent to Facebook and will be reviewed and attended to.